Visualise 3D geodata using Qt SDK

Jump to solution
05-19-2015 02:30 AM
AlexAlex
New Contributor

Hello.

I am a beginner in ArcGIS. I want to use ArcGIS in my Qt Standalone application. I need to show openstreetmap map in offline mode, and 3d models, for example from sketchup, on this map. Can I do it using Qt SDK in standalone desktop application or not? Are there any examples or tutorials how to do that?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Alex-

3D is not yet capable with our SDK. It is something we will be adding to all of the ArcGIS Runtime SDKs by sometime around early next year, but for now, we don't have an API for that. In our upcoming 10.2.6 release (coming out in a few weeks), we will have support for you to view your OSM tiles offline, so you will be able to do that shortly. With 10.2.5, the OpenStreetMapLayer supports online tiles.

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Alex-

3D is not yet capable with our SDK. It is something we will be adding to all of the ArcGIS Runtime SDKs by sometime around early next year, but for now, we don't have an API for that. In our upcoming 10.2.6 release (coming out in a few weeks), we will have support for you to view your OSM tiles offline, so you will be able to do that shortly. With 10.2.5, the OpenStreetMapLayer supports online tiles.

Thanks,

Luke

0 Kudos