undefined references of libEsriRuntimeQt.so

12-10-2015 01:21 AM
MaximilianSchönenberg
New Contributor II

Hi,

I installed the ArcGIS Qt SDK in my Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS virtual machine and now I'm trying to compile the ArcGIS template project. I already fixed the problem with the libc++.so.1 (see Error when compiling simple program ).

But there are still some errors (check screenshot). I tried the solution of Drew Dowling​ in sample project not compliing, map.h not found :

sudo apt-get install mesa-common-dev freeglut3 freeglut3-dev libglu1-mesa libglu1-mesa-dev libglui-dev binutils-gold packaging-dev build-essential

The errors are still there. I have no idea how to fix these errors. Please help me!

Thanks in advance! Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Best regards,

Maximilian

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Maximilian,

What happens if you remove "-lGL" from the LIBS? Also, what happens if you add the Qt framework's "lib" folder to LD_LIBRARY_PATH within Qt Creator?

Thanks,

Luke

MaximilianSchönenberg
New Contributor II

Hi Luke,

sorry for that late answer.

It didn't worked for me. I switched now to a real machine and installed ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS and did the same steps as before (didn't need to fix the problem libc++.so.1). Now it works without a problem.

I know this isn't the solution for the problem, but now I can start my development with a working environment.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Maximilian

0 Kudos