Select Features from a WFS service

Jump to solution
06-05-2020 07:53 AM
ViníciusCosta
New Contributor III

Hello,

I've been wanting to see if I can use use the QML sdk to select features in a WFS service but I have not seem any samples regarding this.

It would be something like the feature layer selection sample but with a WfsFeatureTable instead of a ServiceFeatureTable.

Is it possible?

I did try to just put a WFS 

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

The workflow should be exactly the same as showcased in the Feature Layer selection sample - arcgis-runtime-samples-qt/ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt_QMLSamples/Features/FeatureLayer_Selection at master · ... 

The data source should not make a difference (whether ArcGIS feature service, wfs, shapefile, geodatabase, etc). The FeatureLayer is the same regardless of the datasource and will handle the various view related operations.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ViníciusCosta
New Contributor III

Does anyone have any kind of info on this?

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

The workflow should be exactly the same as showcased in the Feature Layer selection sample - arcgis-runtime-samples-qt/ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt_QMLSamples/Features/FeatureLayer_Selection at master · ... 

The data source should not make a difference (whether ArcGIS feature service, wfs, shapefile, geodatabase, etc). The FeatureLayer is the same regardless of the datasource and will handle the various view related operations.