Qt Creator App Crash

Jump to solution
05-11-2015 11:56 PM
CeyhunYilmaz
New Contributor III

I have a problem with qt creator. I am writing the error here because of app crash report (in attachments). I work on Qt 5.4.0 Open GL 64 bit and esri arcgis runtime 10.2.5.891 Screenshots are in the attachments

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Ceyhun-

First thing to know is if you are on remote desktop. If so, this is not supported at this release. VNC will work, however.

If this is not the case, I don't know specifically why it is crashing, but I recommend you install Qt 5.4.1 and re-download and install the Runtime SDK for Qt. We released an update shortly after the initial release for Windows (it looks like you have the initial build still), as there was an issue with backwards compatibility with Qt 5.4.0 on Windows. The newer update was built with 5.4.1, and will support building on Qt 5.4.1. You can get the newest update by clicking on the Windows download button here - ArcGIS SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Ceyhun-

First thing to know is if you are on remote desktop. If so, this is not supported at this release. VNC will work, however.

If this is not the case, I don't know specifically why it is crashing, but I recommend you install Qt 5.4.1 and re-download and install the Runtime SDK for Qt. We released an update shortly after the initial release for Windows (it looks like you have the initial build still), as there was an issue with backwards compatibility with Qt 5.4.0 on Windows. The newer update was built with 5.4.1, and will support building on Qt 5.4.1. You can get the newest update by clicking on the Windows download button here - ArcGIS SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers

Thanks,

Luke

0 Kudos