How to create C++ ArcGIS Runtime SDK Qt project?

Jump to solution
09-19-2017 12:58 PM
ArthurMakhmutov
New Contributor

Hi. How to create C++ ArcGIS Runtime Qt project, what kind of C++ project and qml file i have to create and which folder could contains qml files in QT project menu?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LukeSmallwood
Esri Contributor

Hi Arthur, thanks for trying out the SDK.

Are you using QtCreator as your IDE? If so, you should be able to create a template ArcGISRuntime project by going  to:

File/New File or Project/ArcGIS/ and choosing "ArcGISRuntime 100.2 QtQuick C++ App"

This will create a simple project with a QQuickWindow which displays a `MapQuickView` or a `SceneQuickView`. You can also check out some of the Dev Labs (Get Started with ArcGIS DevLabs | ArcGIS for Developers) which guide you through some common project patterns.

If you are not able to see the "ArcGIS" section under "New File or Project" you may need to re-run the PostInstaller which comes with the SDK (this provides the template projects to QtCreator).

I hope that helps,

Luke

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LukeSmallwood
Esri Contributor

Hi Arthur, thanks for trying out the SDK.

Are you using QtCreator as your IDE? If so, you should be able to create a template ArcGISRuntime project by going  to:

File/New File or Project/ArcGIS/ and choosing "ArcGISRuntime 100.2 QtQuick C++ App"

This will create a simple project with a QQuickWindow which displays a `MapQuickView` or a `SceneQuickView`. You can also check out some of the Dev Labs (Get Started with ArcGIS DevLabs | ArcGIS for Developers) which guide you through some common project patterns.

If you are not able to see the "ArcGIS" section under "New File or Project" you may need to re-run the PostInstaller which comes with the SDK (this provides the template projects to QtCreator).

I hope that helps,

Luke

ArthurMakhmutov
New Contributor

Great thanks for information!

0 Kudos