Cannot open include file : Map.h

Jump to solution
02-25-2015 03:38 AM
KK2014
by
New Contributor III

I trying to get MyFirstMap example to build.But Qt Creator give this exception: Cannot open include file : Map.h

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThomasDunn
Occasional Contributor

KK,

It's good to hear you found a way forward.

For others who may encounter issues installing and running your first app, please refer to these topics in the Guide to set up your development environment.

Also, please note that the software requirements for ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on Windows call for the Visual Studio 2013 compiler. Please see System requirements—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers .

Thanks again, KK.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ThomasDunn
Occasional Contributor

Greetings from Redlands. Can you provide a few details?

• The version of the Qt SDK you are using.
  • The type and version of your operating system.
  • The steps you followed before you encountered the issue.

Thanks!

KK2014
by
New Contributor III

Thanks Thomas,

I'm trying to develop MyFirstMap example in QT QML now.I'm not interested QT C++ (Cannot open include file : Map.h) side because QML API is new in the 10.2.5 release in ArcGIS Runtime SDK for QT.

0 Kudos
KK2014
by
New Contributor III

Thanks Thomas ,I solved the problem .

0 Kudos
MiguelValencia1
New Contributor

Can I ask you how you solved this problem?

Miguel

0 Kudos
KK2014
by
New Contributor III

I installed Microsoft WinDbg , Visual Studio 2012 Express and Configured kits and projects.

ThomasDunn
Occasional Contributor

KK,

It's good to hear you found a way forward.

For others who may encounter issues installing and running your first app, please refer to these topics in the Guide to set up your development environment.

Also, please note that the software requirements for ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on Windows call for the Visual Studio 2013 compiler. Please see System requirements—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers .

Thanks again, KK.

0 Kudos