C++ Examples / Samples for Qt - Mac / iOS / Android?

Jump to solution
05-20-2015 08:38 AM
ChuckBenton
Occasional Contributor

I noticed the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt C++ samples don't have any downloads for Mac, iOS, or Android.  Are any planned?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Chuck-

The C++ API is only supported on Windows and Linux at this point, so there are no associated sample applications for the other platforms you mentioned. Is C++ on these different platforms a requirement for your work?

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LucasDanzinger

Hey Chuck-

The C++ API is only supported on Windows and Linux at this point, so there are no associated sample applications for the other platforms you mentioned. Is C++ on these different platforms a requirement for your work?

Thanks,

Luke

0 Kudos
ChuckBenton
Occasional Contributor

Luke,

I'm porting an app that was originally done in Objective C into Qt, there's a bunch of IdentityTask related code that would be nice to move over to C++.  That said, I think I'll be able to do the feature search stuff in QML, I'm looking at the "QML Samples -> Search -> Identity online" code right now.  I'll have to pass the results to C++ for rendering using OpenGL, hopefully its a viable approach.

Chuck

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

Ok, good to know. We are looking into C++ support for a future release, but are not there yet.

Thanks,

Luke