Are there any tool or toolbar for draw polygon or polyline features or graphics in QML API ?

Jump to solution
03-04-2015 01:16 AM
KK2014
by
New Contributor III

Are there any tool or toolbar for draw polygon or polyline features or graphics in QML API ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

No, there is no sketching tool at this point with the QML API. I recommend you checkout some of the samples in the QML sample app. Specifically, many of the geometry samples show how to sketch points, lines, and polygons. The "Relation online" sample is a good example of this. A sketching tool in some capacity is something that we are looking at adding in an upcoming release.

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

4 Replies
LucasDanzinger

No, there is no sketching tool at this point with the QML API. I recommend you checkout some of the samples in the QML sample app. Specifically, many of the geometry samples show how to sketch points, lines, and polygons. The "Relation online" sample is a good example of this. A sketching tool in some capacity is something that we are looking at adding in an upcoming release.

Thanks,

Luke

KK2014
by
New Contributor III

I create an example like "Realation online " is good example but I want to add also NavigatonToolbar in same map but I can't seen that Navigation toolbar.

Thanks Luke.

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

We have a navigation toolbar in the toolkit that comes with the SDK. Checkout the "Navigation toolbar" sample under the toolkit section of the sample app. You might also find the "Navigation actions" sample under the Map category useful. Keep in mind that in QML, elements are drawn in the order they are declared, so make sure to add the navigation toolbar near the end of your page, so that it draws on top of the map. Also, the navigation toolbar binds to the map, so it must be a child of the map (i.e. declared inside of the map component.

Hope that helps.

-Luke

LucasDanzinger

@KK2014 the 100.12 release of ArcGIS Runtime now supports a SketchEditor, which greatly simplifies the workflow for sketching geometries on a map. This might be something worth considering integrating into your app. More details are in the release blog - https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-runtime-sdks-blog/sketcheditor-now-available-in-the-arcgis-runt... 

0 Kudos