ViewShed Making it Offline on 2D maps

11-19-2019 03:54 AM
Sharan_saiGudibanda_Nagesh
New Contributor

Hi,

I would like to have Viewshed analysis to be performed offline. As the example provided in the Guide is online

Analyze viewshed (geoprocessing) | ArcGIS for Developers 

The link above gives the online interaction and it works fine when i have started using it.

But when i have created a geopackage of viewshed and added in place of it, i was facing the error.

{"Failed to create service viewsheddata GPServer. Worker process 'viewsheddata_host' exited while attempting to service request (attempt 1 of 1): endpoint='admin' headers={} params={filePath=d:\\viewsheddata.gpkx, jobDir=C:\\Users\\sharansai.g\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arcgisruntime_17272\\viewsheddata\\jobs, maxRecords=1000, name=viewsheddata, outputDir=C:\\Users\\sharansai.g\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arcgisruntime_17272\\viewsheddata, type=GPServer, virtualDir=http://127.0.0.1:50000/YBVrZ6/outputdir/viewsheddata} res='create' post=0 Crash dump path=C:\\Users\\sharansai.g\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\ArcGISRuntimeErrorReports\\arcgisruntime_100.5.0.2381_service_20191119_115042.dmp"}

This was the Error. Please solve the issue

Thanks and Regards

G N Sharan Sai

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Do the inputs and output types of your ArcGIS Pro Viewshed model or script (that you have packaged to create the .gpkx file) match the online service: Task: Viewshed ?

You may need to make some modifications to the code in the sample, depending on how you have implemented the model/script in ArcGIS Pro.

I also recommend looking at the Local server geoprocessing | ArcGIS for Developers sample. Although that's running the Contour tool, it will provide more guidance on working with Local Geoprocessing Services.

Regards

Mike

0 Kudos
Sharan_saiGudibanda_Nagesh
New Contributor

Hi Mike,

I have just tried Every Possible way and got struck with placing the input parameters

INPUT PARAMETERS

• DEM (RASTER IMAGE)->Has ELEVATION DATA
  • Points-> AS A FEATURE

Output

• MAP IMAGE LAYER
    or
  • Feature Set

Is there any sample example with software using ArcGIS PRO 2.4 and creating Package for ArcGIS RUNTIME for ViewShed On 2D Maps

Thanks and Regards

G N Sharan Sai

0 Kudos