I've upgraded the runtime in nuget from 100.9 to 100.10, now i'm getting the following error at runtime:
"deployment folder, missing dll ...\arcgisruntime100.10\client64\RuntimeCoreNet100_10.dll"
when i look into the client64 folder i have the following files:
runtimecore.dll, runtimecorenet.dll, runtimecorenet.wpf.dll, RuntimeCoreNet100_10.WPF.dll
the packages i have installed are:
i did find RuntimeCoreNet100_10.dll in the .nuget\packages\esri.arcgisruntime.runtimes.win\100.10.0\runtimes\win-x64\native
but when i copy it to the arcgisruntime100.10\client64\ folder i get the following error:
System.DllNotFoundException: 'Unable to load DLL 'RuntimeCoreNet100_10.dll': The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
Your project hasn't resolved the dependencies properly - perhaps you're using packages.config? (see this article for instructions on how to migrate to package reference https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/nuget/consume-packages/migrate-packages-config-to-package-reference).
I recommend migrating to the package reference approach and following the steps below:
- Uninstall Esri.ArcGISRuntime
- Uninstall Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WPF
- Uninstall Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Toolkit
- Unload your project and open in a text editor
- Check there are no references left to those packages (including any rogue error conditions near the bottom of the file)
- Reload your project
- Install Uninstall Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WPF: This will resolve the dependencies to Esri.ArcGISRuntime and then Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Runtimes.Win.
- Install Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Toolkit