Polylines issue, they dont connect

03-05-2015 09:59 PM
ChristosStamatopoulos
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has seen issues with polylines.

In the image below the polylines should 'connect', instead they just stop at random places

Sample.png

Interestingly enough if you edit the geometry using the Editor, the Editor seem to show the correct end point.

The red line is what it should be and the aqua colored one in the background which is the selection of it is what i drawn.

It would seem that it is a drawing issue ?

Sample2.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JeremyMullins1
New Contributor III

Christos,

I have a question that may or may not be related to your issue. The basic point of that question I posed is that I have to go through the process of creating runtime content sometimes 4 or 5 times in order for all the layer information to show up within the runtime environment we created. The fact that we programmed the environment may have something to do with it, but the issue I am discussing is intermittent - it doesn't happen all the time. It's somewhat similar to your issue. I hope we get some sort of response or perhaps you have come to a conclusion concerning this?

Thanks!

Jeremy Mullins

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

What happens when you pan/zoom?  How is your symbology setup?

I haven't had this happen to me, but I don't use a lot of dashed lines either.

0 Kudos
ChristosStamatopoulos
New Contributor II

It seems to be related only to dashed lines. Nothing changes when you pan or zoom.

I think that it is a drawing issue that the .Net SDK has.

0 Kudos
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

What version of ArcGIS for Desktop are you using?

Can you share the .geodatabase file? (If not on geonet then please email me: mbranscomb@esri.com)

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos