How to View Table of Contents in version 100.2.1 ??

03-23-2018 04:17 AM
VijitWadhwa
New Contributor III

I am trying to explore , Table of Contents of layers . How can i do that in version 100.2.1  ??

0 Kudos
10 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

You can find a Table of Contents implementation in the Toolkit. That's the link for the source code. 

The Toolkit components are currently in beta - you can get a NuGet package for the latest master build by adding the URL `https://ci.appveyor.com/nuget/arcgis-toolkit-dotnet` as a NuGet feed in the Visual Studio Package Manager. For more info see Setting up Local NuGet Feeds | Microsoft Docs.

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
VijitWadhwa
New Contributor III

Thanks for the help sir, But how can I view table of contents on a offline map??

VeronicaValenzuela
New Contributor

I am also wondering this.

0 Kudos
VijitWadhwa
New Contributor III

Which version are you using ? 

0 Kudos
VijitWadhwa
New Contributor III

If You are using version 100.4, then you need to add two nuget packages ArcGISRuntime Toolkit 100.4 and ArcGIS Runtime Toolkit Preview 100.4 . TableOfContents class is available in ArcGISRuntime Toolkit Preview Nuget Package.

Hope I could help

0 Kudos
VeronicaValenzuela
New Contributor

Yes I am, but when I search for Nuget packages inside Visual Studio, I don't see anything related to a Toolkit. Am I looking in the wrong place?

0 Kudos
VijitWadhwa
New Contributor III

Select Nuget instead of all . . And then go in browse option and then

search , u will find it easily . .

Hope I could help

0 Kudos
VeronicaValenzuela
New Contributor

For some reason, my Visual Studio doesn't list Nuget as a source. My only available sources are Esri and Visual Studio Offline Packages.

0 Kudos
VeronicaValenzuela
New Contributor

I got it to work. I just downloaded the package itself from the nuget website and put that in my esri nuget folder. Thanks!

0 Kudos