Clustering in ArcGis Runtime SDK for .NET

Jump to solution
07-14-2014 09:34 AM
EugenReiswich
New Contributor

Hi folks,

we would like to display thousands of graphics in our GraphicsLayer and cluster them according to a particular zoom level. There used to be a GraphicsClusterer (ArcGIS API for WPF‌) in former SDK. How do we solve this problem with the newer SDK?

Kind Regards,

Eugen

0 Kudos
23 Replies
ShahzadShafique
New Contributor

We also need the clustering feature to deal with potentially thousands of graphics. Any update/ETA on when this feature is expected to be released?

0 Kudos
maxmax-565656
New Contributor II

Hi,

The application that me and my team are working on requires the clustering feature because we need to display a large amount of graphics on the map 20k and more, and the clustering is a must because many of these graphics will be next to each other.

is there any estimation for the release of the clustering feature?

Thanks.

Tags (3)
MiguelAngelFernándezRomero
New Contributor

Hello

I am developing an application in wpf and we also have the need for clustering. ¿Is there any news about it?

All the best

0 Kudos
PreetiMaske
Esri Contributor

📢 Displaying point feature layer enabled with clustering, published via ArcGIS Pro or ArcGIS Online is now supported in latest version of ArcGIS Maps SDK for .NET version 200.2.

Check out Release Notes to find out what's new and a public sample demonstrating displaying point layer using feature clustering.