Can't upload release version of AcrGIS Xamarin (iOS)

Jump to solution
11-23-2016 10:30 PM
DenisGordin
New Contributor II

Recently we had new release version of ArcGIS for Xamarin and I got a problem with that.

I can't upload a new build to app store, because I have some errors.

In debug mode it works fine. And with Beta version of ArcGIS for Xamarin it worked fine.

My build preferences is below.

How can I solve the issue?

PS: looks like the ArcGIS framework should be rebuild with ENABLE_BITCODE=NO

19 Replies
RexHansen
Esri Contributor

Hi Yash,   Did you end up getting a response from the email alias?  

0 Kudos
YashvitNaik
New Contributor III

Nope. I emailed a couple of times but no reply!

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Yashvit Naik‌,

I am working with Rex Hansen‌ on this issue and wanted to know if you received an email "bounce back" when you sent your original email? If you did please email me the email as an attachment to george_thompson@esri.com 

In the meantime, please email me directly with the required information and I will get the process started for you.

Please let me or Rex know if you have any other questions.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
YashvitNaik
New Contributor III

I did not receive any acknowledgement or bounce back email...

0 Kudos
George_Thompson

Ok, thanks! Can you please email me all the required information and I can start the process for you?

--- George T.
0 Kudos
GajaNaik
New Contributor III

when is this fix expected..we need to release our app asap.. our clients are waiting. this is a bit disappointing that we have to wait so long

0 Kudos
RexHansen
Esri Contributor

Hi Gaja,   Did you get a response from the email alias mentioned in my previous post?  qfe1000sdknetx349667@esri.com

0 Kudos
GajaNaik
New Contributor III

Hello Rex did not get an email from qfe1000sdknetx349667@esri.com <mailto:qfe1000sdknetx349667@esri.com> ..i need this resolved asap..

0 Kudos
George_Thompson

Hi gajanaik

I am working with rhansen-esristaff on this issue and wanted to know if you received an email "bounce back" when you sent your original email? If you did please email me the email as an attachment to george_thompson@esri.com 

In the meantime, please email me directly with the required information and I will get the process started for you.

Please let me or Rex know if you have any other questions.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
George_Thompson

gajanaik‌ Do you still need the fix email to you? If so, please reach out to me with the requested information and I can send it to you.

--- George T.
0 Kudos