ArcGIS SDK for .NET - LocalRouteTask constructor throwing InvalidCultureException

07-29-2015 11:33 AM
AnthonyTran1
New Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to use the supported LocalRouteTask class in order to process a .geodatabase file.
I am following this example: Find a route—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers and am using the provided SanDiego.geodatabse file that is found in the sample programs.

When I call the constructor for LocalRouteTask, the following exception gets thrown:

{"Culture is not supported.\r\nParameter name: name\r\nMILSIM is an invalid culture identifier."}

Here is the stack trace:

at System.Globalization.CultureInfo.GetCultureInfo(String name)\r\n   at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Properties.Resources.GetStringByLanguage(String name)

at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Tasks.NetworkAnalyst.LocalRouteTask.GetLanguages()\r\n   at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Tasks.NetworkAnalyst.LocalRouteTask.TryGetSupportedLanguage(String language)  

at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Tasks.NetworkAnalyst.LocalRouteTask.DefineCurrentLanguage()

at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Tasks.NetworkAnalyst.LocalRouteTask.CreateLocalRouteTask(String databasePath, String networkName)

at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Tasks.NetworkAnalyst.LocalRouteTask..ctor(String databasePath)

at C4i.Sim.Model.Controls.Routing.LocalGeodataRoutingService.<Initialize>d__7.MoveNext() in

Here is my code:

LocalRouteTask routeTask = new LocalRouteTask("C:\\SanDiego\\sandiegonetwork.geodatabase");

It turns out that:

LocalRouteTask.TryGetSupportedLanguage("en-US");

throws the exact same exception.

If anyone needs more details, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Anthony

0 Kudos
0 Replies