Application crashes after running a several hours using Runtime version 100.5

04-16-2019 03:36 PM
StevenLam1
New Contributor II

Hello All,

I ran into the application crash issue when I am converting our mapping application from using ArcGIS Runtime 10.2.7 to 100.5.  The application is running for several hours.  I was able to get the exception from the Application Logs.

Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
   at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreRequest.CoreRT_Request_handleResponse(IntPtr, Byte[], Int64, IntPtr, IntPtr ByRef)
   at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreRequest.HandleResponse(Byte[], RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreClientReference)
   at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.RequestRequiredHandler+<IssueRequestAndRespond>d__14.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncVoidMethodBuilder.Start[[Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.RequestRequiredHandler+<IssueRequestAndRespond>d__14, Esri.ArcGISRuntime, Version=100.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fc3cc631e44ad86]](<IssueRequestAndRespond>d__14 ByRef)
   at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.RequestRequiredHandler.IssueRequestAndRespond(RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreRequest)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Steven

1 Reply
MathieuLemay1
New Contributor

Same issue with 100.8

Application: XXXXX.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreClientReference.CoreRT_ClientReference_destroy(IntPtr, IntPtr ByRef)
at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreClientReference.PrivateDestroyHandle(IntPtr ByRef)
at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreWrapperBase.PrivateDestroyHandle(Boolean)
at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreWrapperBase.Finalize()

0 Kudos