Where to add Licence Key for ESRI on the Agentry application?

01-24-2019 10:54 PM
PaidipillShubham
New Contributor

Hi Expert,

We were trying to integrate ESRI to Work Manager application.

We refer "SAP® EAM and service mobile app SDK Installation Guide" for Adding "GIS Control to the WPF Agentry Client". It states the following procedure mention below:

Procedure

1. Download and install the Agentry WPF client on the Windows device.

2. Copy the contents of the GIS SDK for WPF from the SAP EAM and service mobile app SDK bundle. a. Copy everything under WPF/Common from the SAP EAM and service mobile app SDK bundle into the folder where the Agentry client is installed (where the AgentryClient.exe is located). b. Copy everything under WPF/GIS from the SAP EAM and service mobile app SDK bundle into the folder where the Agentry client is installed (where the AgentryClient.exe is located).

3. Download and install the ArcGIS 10.2.7 SDK for .NET (see https://developers.arcgis.com/net/desktop/guide/ install-the-sdk.htm ).

4. Copy the following files from the ArcGIS SDK install folder into the folder where the Agentry client is installed (where the AgentryClient.exe is located):

1. Esri.ArcGISRuntime.dll

2. Esri.ArcGISRuntime.xml

3. arcgisruntime10.2.7

After following this procedure I am able to see the Location tab with Map but with Licensed for Developer Use only.

After reading: https://developers.arcgis.com/arcgis-runtime/licensing/

I found that We need to add license key somewhere but couldn't understand where to add it.

Please help us on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Shubham

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I recommend contacting the vendor of the 'GIS Control to the WPF Agentry Client'.

You mentioned it is built on 10.2.7 - the licensing doc for that version can be found here: License your app—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers 

Regards

Mike 

0 Kudos
PaidipillShubham
New Contributor

Thank you Mike for your response.

0 Kudos