Unable to load the geopackage created from arcgis pro 2.4, Runtime support was checked

11-18-2019 10:32 PM
Sharan_saiGudibanda_Nagesh
New Contributor

Hi, 

+ $exception {"Failed to create service rajasthan GPServer. Service failed to initialize: GPMapServerObject IObjectConstruct::Construct hr=0x80004005 The system cannot locate the resource specified.\r\n\n The system cannot locate the resource specified.\r\n"} Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Http.ArcGISWebException

I was unable to run the geopackage created using arcgis pro 2.4, The following was the error. In arcgis pro it was made sure that arcgis runtime support is checked.

If i run a sample package of contour.gpk it is quite good.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

You have not provided any information about your geoprocessing model or script, or about your code so I'm speculating here...

The relevant part of the error message is likely to be `The system cannot locate the resource specified.`. Note also that the error message is trying to start a MapServer. The resources required to create a MapServer object associated with a GPServer object are only created when you model/script outputs to the Map (e.g. it creates a feature layer that is added to the map). This is the first avenue I would pursue.

It is also possible that the way you are accessing data or referencing paths is not valid in a geoprocessing service. I recommend reviewing the guidelines linked from this overview topic: A quick tour of publishing a geoprocessing service—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise 

Regards

Mike

0 Kudos
Sharan_saiGudibanda_Nagesh
New Contributor

Hi,

I just Resolved the Issue, The problem is i have mentioned the service type as 

GeoprocessingServiceType.AsynchronousSubmitWithMapServiceResult

But it should be

GeoprocessingServiceType.AsynchronousSubmit

Thanks for the documentation

Regards