TimeSlider - Migrating from 10.2.0 to 10.2.7

Jump to solution
08-07-2017 05:56 PM
DavidBrown11
New Contributor II

Hello,

I'm, we’re (whatever),  migrating from 10.2.0 to 10.2.7 (ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET) and things are going pretty well but I ran into having to find the counterpart to ESRI.ArcGIS.Client.Toolkit.TimeSlider(10.2.0) in Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Toolkit(10.2.7). Is a TimeSlider or something that will function like TimeSlider in ArcGISRuntime.Toolkit?

Thank you,

David Brown

Epi Info / CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidBrown11
New Contributor II

This question was answered by Morten Nielsen in another post titled, Symbol Control Template No Longer Available (WPF)

Work is ongoing to provide a timeslider for 100.2 (it might be ready for 100.1).

If you're working on migrating, you should skip 10.2.7 and go straight to the 100.x releases. 10.2.x is about to enter extended support very soon, and 100.x is where all the future enhancements, toolkit etc will be.Version:1.0 

Thanks again Morten,

David Brown

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidBrown11
New Contributor II

Hi,

I checked in changes (http://epiinfo.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/84528) for starters on the migration. I'm hoping someone knows where the TimeSlider is in the version we're migrating to. If you go to that link and scroll down about 2/3rds of the way to Epi Info 7/EpiDashboard/Mapping/MapControl.xaml.cs, you can see that I commented out the old TimeSlider with ////// after line 200.

Thank you,

David Brown

0 Kudos
DavidBrown11
New Contributor II

This question was answered by Morten Nielsen in another post titled, Symbol Control Template No Longer Available (WPF)

Work is ongoing to provide a timeslider for 100.2 (it might be ready for 100.1).

If you're working on migrating, you should skip 10.2.7 and go straight to the 100.x releases. 10.2.x is about to enter extended support very soon, and 100.x is where all the future enhancements, toolkit etc will be.Version:1.0 

Thanks again Morten,

David Brown

0 Kudos