The Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Xamarin.Android package does not currently support building for the x86_64 architecture.

09-18-2019 05:30 AM
CleristonAraujo_Chiuchi
New Contributor

Hi I am trying to publish an app on google and we need to add the 64 compilation to my app. I am getting this mensage when I try to compile using xamarin forms with arcgis for .net: The Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Xamarin.Android package does not currently support building for the x86_64 architecture.  How can I create a deploy for 64 bits using arcgis for .net?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET does not support the x86_x64 architecture but fortunately that is not required here. The SDK supports:

• armeabi-v7a - For targeting Android-supported devices with CPUs based on the 32-bit ARMv7 architecture.
  • arm64-v8a - For targeting Android-supported devices with CPUs based on the 64-bit ARMv8 architecture.
  • x86 - For targeting Android-supported devices with CPUs that support the x86 (or IA-32) instruction set (typically emulators).

You should enable arm64-v8a for 64-bit support.

Regards

Mike 

0 Kudos
CleristonAraujo_Chiuchi
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am trying to upload my app to google play, but the store since 1º august requires 64 bits support.
I select only the armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a but my app using xamarin forms and Esri SDK is being rejected.

Any thoughts? 

0 Kudos