Runtime content: Domain names with spaces not supported

Jump to solution
11-04-2014 08:03 AM
MarkCederholm
Occasional Contributor III

In the Beta program, someone else pointed out this problem, but it still exists in the release.  If I share a map as Runtime content (ArcMap 10.3PR), and domain names contain spaces, Runtime for .NET throws an "Item not found in the database" exception when I try to open a feature table.  This appears to be specific for .NET, as I can open the same gdb in Runtime for Qt and display layers.  Is there a way to submit this as a bug?  The online support center doesn't list Runtime for .NET as a product yet.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnttiKajanus1

Thanks for reporting this issue. I have verified this problem and logged an issue for it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KrisFoster
New Contributor III

Yea I'm running into this bug as well.  For testing purposes I will be trying to get a python script that will rename domains without spaces, but definitely hope this one will be patched quickly as the database I'm working on has 300+ domains with spaces in the names.

AnttiKajanus1

Thanks for reporting this issue. I have verified this problem and logged an issue for it.

0 Kudos
MattDenton
New Contributor II

Any idea when this will get fixed? 

0 Kudos
AnttiKajanus1

This is fixed in next release and we are currently working to get it out from the door.

MarkCederholm

I have verified the fix with the 10.2.5 release.

0 Kudos