Raster Image not loading properly from the image service while using mosaic rule

11-29-2022 08:24 AM
KURINJINATHAN
New Contributor

I am working on to load the images from the image service raster using mosaic rule [Lock Raster].For Example: I am adding 10 images from the image service raster using mosaic rule as individual request. So, I am calling the image service raster 10 times. While loading, the first image only  rendering properly for every zoom in and out from the extent. The other images are not rendering properly. If the raster are overlapping means they are breaking. I am facing the same issue while loading the multiple images from multiple image service.  I have tested everything with service level. If I loaded the single raster alone from the image service there is no issue and also if I pass all the rasterIds to the mosaic rule at one time and load  the raster’s from image service means it loaded properly with rendering in all extent. Kindly suggest a way to resolve.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KURINJINATHAN
New Contributor

After a several test, I found a solution for my post

Add "/" to the image service url at the last while sending each request from the application. It solves my issues.

Example:

For First request : urlpath+"/"

For Second req: urlpath+"//"

and soon.

0 Kudos