PrintTask.PrintAsync: Features don't disappear

Jump to solution
10-28-2014 02:05 AM
PetteriFischer
New Contributor

I have reported this problem also under another question: https://community.esri.com/message/431845#431845

When using SetFeatureVisibility(listofids, false) inside a Layer and calling PrintTask.PrintAsync the Features don't disappear inside the (pdf, gif etc.) document. I also tried using DefinitionExpression which has the same effect.

The features disappear on the MapView!

We are using Arcgis Runtime SDK 10.2.4 for .NET.

We really have a problem with this. Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DominiqueBroux
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thanks for reporting this.

That looks like a bug that we'll try to investigate and to fix before the next version.

The workaround for now might be to set the 'Where' property of the underlying ServiceFeatureTable.

/Dominique

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DominiqueBroux
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thanks for reporting this.

That looks like a bug that we'll try to investigate and to fix before the next version.

The workaround for now might be to set the 'Where' property of the underlying ServiceFeatureTable.

/Dominique

0 Kudos
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Petteri,

Are you working with ServiceFeatureTable or ArcGISFeatureTable? Currently, there is no export web map spec for this but we can probably accommodate in the future using other properties (objectIds or as Dominique mentioned, where clause). Another workaround is to set the invisible/hidden feature symbol to null and update symbol again once its visibility is changed.

Thanks.

Jennifer

0 Kudos
PetteriFischer
New Contributor

Hi!

I am using the where property and that works for me.

0 Kudos