Maps not displaying in deployment machine

09-16-2015 06:23 PM
PeterBennett
New Contributor

Hello All,

I have a strange behavior on a pc with Windows 7 SP1 (32 bits), maps are not displayed...

This application works fine in other pcs...

I have checked all, internet access, firewall, etc.,  I've checked in code to see if layers are loaded:

'Wait for Layers to load
    Dim result As System.Collections.Generic.IList(Of Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Controls.LayerLoadedResult) = Await Me.EsriControl.EsriView.LayersLoadedAsync()

For i = 0 To result.Count - 1
      Debug.Print(result(i).Layer.ToString)
    Next

Output:

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Layers.ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Layers.GraphicsLayer

But map is still not showing...

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Does anything display on the MapView at all? e.g. the esri logo

The first suggestion is always to check you have the latest graphics drivers installed. After doing that, if still nothing displays, please can you run dxdiag at the command prompt and post the information from the display tab?

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
PeterBennett1
New Contributor

Hello Michael,

Esri logo is displayed ok, also, also I have a drop down to select map (OSM, Esri, etc), this is displayed too.

Attached is the dxdiag screen, it's in Spanish though.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Could you also please check the fiddler response to see if the requested tiles (for ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer) are getting returned? You can download the filter from following link

Fiddler free web debugging proxy

0 Kudos
PeterBennett1
New Contributor

Hello Nakul,

Thank you for the information, nice tool!.

As far as I can tell, tiles are being downloaded ok, please look at the attached image, I will check the video graphic driver later and will post back...

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

0 Kudos