Map crashes or freezes

Jump to solution
10-23-2018 05:59 AM
AlexVelez
New Contributor III

Hi

In our application we are experiencing crashes, freezes and this is complety random. i previously opened a thread to ask for help for this problem (Map crash runtime .Net 100.3 ), i was using runtime 100.3 and i hoped that in the next realese this would be fixed. I updated to runtime 100.4 but it still happens. i have two dump files that i could got when the application crashed

In Windows Event viewer i can see the following entry when the map crash. I updated the graphics drivers and i check that it support direct x. I am running the application in windows 10 but it also happen in windows 7

Faulting application name: app.exe, version: 7.3.0.22, time stamp: 0x5bcdbb4c

Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.17134.191, time stamp: 0xcb91c047

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x000a253b

Faulting process id: 0x3a94

Faulting application start time: 0x01d46a0ab829c273

When the application freezes, i can see the following in the ouput windows in visual studio

Excepción no controlada: Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISRuntimeException: DirectX failure CreateQuery code = 0x887a0005: 
c:\daily_r\rtc\runtimecore\c_api\src\mapping\map_view\geo_view.cpp(203) : error : Exception caught in RT_GeoView_pulse
en Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISException.HandleCoreError(CoreError error, Boolean throwException)
en RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.Interop.CheckError(IntPtr errorHandle, Boolean throwOnFailure, GCHandle wrapperHandle)
en RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreGeoView.Pulse()
en Esri.ArcGISRuntime.UI.Controls.GeoView.Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.IDxSurfaceSource.Pulse()
en Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.HostedSurfaceElement.CompositionTarget_Rendering(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
en System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs args)
en Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.RenderingWeakEventManager.OnCompositeTargetRendering(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.AnimatedRenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
en MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
en MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
en MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
en MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
en Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.HostedSurfaceElement.SurfaceBackgroundUiWorker(Object arg)
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

The dump files can be found here

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. 

Please help me

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlexVelez
New Contributor III

Hi Bradley Brasel
I didnt find any issues with DevExpress library, but i think that the problem was a out of memory issue.

I had a process running in 32 bits architecture and when it was using 1 - 1.2 GB of memory ram the application crash.

My workaround was implement a multi-process architecture and insolate all related with Arcgis runtime, so if something fails, the main process remaing active.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are still having this issue in the latest release. The information above indicates that the DirectX 'device' was suddenly lost and in this scenario the API failed to detect the loss and to recreate it to continue rendering (hence on the next geoview 'pulse' it encountered a problem). 

Can you provide any more information about what the user is doing when this happens that may help us narrow down how to reproduce the problem?

For example:

- Signing into Windows after it was locked? 

- Changing the Windows scale/resolution/contrast?

- Entering/leaving a remote desktop session?

- Moving the application between two monitors (perhaps with different resolutions)?

- Disconnecting an external monitor?

- The application was minimized and idle for some time?

- The application has multiple map views that are being repeatedly being created / destroyed?

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
AlexVelez
New Contributor III

Hi

- Signing into Windows after it was locked?  

- Changing the Windows scale/resolution/contrast?

- Entering/leaving a remote desktop session?

- Moving the application between two monitors (perhaps with different resolutions)?

- Disconnecting an external monitor?

No

- The application was minimized and idle for some time?

Yes, our application needs to be running for long time, but also happen when the application has been open for a short time

- The application has multiple map views that are being repeatedly being created / destroyed?

Yes, we have a principal mapview, a overview map and in two other screen we can open instances of the map view

I forget to say that our application is a process 32 bits and we use another third party library: DevExpress, we are using MobileMapPackage, I noticed that when i open and close the mapview several times this causes increasing of memory consumption and eventually a SystemOutOfMemory is throw (another issue)

i tried to put the user control in a static field to avoid to create and destroy mapview, but when i open and close several times i have this error and the app is completly freeze

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISRuntimeException
HResult=0x80131500
Message=Internal error exception. Buffer_loader_cache::map_buffer ERROR, cannot create staging resource!:
c:\daily_r\rtc\runtimecore\c_api\src\mapping\map_view\geo_view.cpp(205) : error : Exception caught in RT_GeoView_pulse
Source=Esri.ArcGISRuntime
StackTrace:
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISException.HandleCoreError(CoreError error, Boolean throwException)
at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.Interop.CheckError(IntPtr errorHandle, Boolean throwOnFailure, GCHandle wrapperHandle)
at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreGeoView.Pulse()
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.UI.Controls.GeoView.Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.IDxSurfaceSource.Pulse()
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.HostedSurfaceElement.CompositionTarget_Rendering(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs args)
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.RenderingWeakEventManager.OnCompositeTargetRendering(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.AnimatedRenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.HostedSurfaceElement.SurfaceBackgroundUiWorker(Object arg)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

0 Kudos
BradleyBrasel
New Contributor III

Alex Velez‌  Did you ever pinpoint the issue you were having?  Does the DevExpress libraries have any known issues that you were able to determine?  Thanks.  Brad

0 Kudos
AlexVelez
New Contributor III

Hi Bradley Brasel
I didnt find any issues with DevExpress library, but i think that the problem was a out of memory issue.

I had a process running in 32 bits architecture and when it was using 1 - 1.2 GB of memory ram the application crash.

My workaround was implement a multi-process architecture and insolate all related with Arcgis runtime, so if something fails, the main process remaing active.

0 Kudos
BradleyBrasel
New Contributor III

Thanks for the info.

0 Kudos
AlexanderLippling
New Contributor

We are also experiencing random crashes. I don't think, memory is an issue, because the process only uses < 300 MB.

2019-07-16 16:29:17.344 +02:00 [FTL] [] Unhandled exception Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISRuntimeException: DirectX failure CreateQuery code = 0x887a0005:  c:\daily_r\rtc\runtimecore\c_api\src\mapping\map_view\geo_view.cpp(205) : error : Exception caught in RT_GeoView_pulse    at void Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISException.HandleCoreError(CoreError error, bool throwException)    at void RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.Interop.CheckError(IntPtr errorHandle, bool throwOnFailure, GCHandle wrapperHandle)    at void RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreGeoView.Pulse()    at void Esri.ArcGISRuntime.UI.Controls.GeoView.Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.IDxSurfaceSource.Pulse()    at void Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.HostedSurfaceElement.CompositionTarget_Rendering(object sender, EventArgs e)    at bool System.Windows.WeakEventManager+ListenerList<TEventArgs>.DeliverEvent(object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)    at void System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEvent(object sender, EventArgs args)    at void Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.RenderingWeakEventManager.OnCompositeTargetRendering(object sender, EventArgs e)    at void System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(object resizedCompositionTarget)    at object System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.AnimatedRenderMessageHandler(object resizedCompositionTarget)    at object System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs)    at object System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(object source, Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)    at void System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()    at void System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(object state)    at void MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(object obj)    at void MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, object state)    at void System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()    at void System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()    at IntPtr System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, int msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, ref bool handled)    at IntPtr MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, int msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, ref bool handled)    at object MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(object o)    at object System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs)    at object System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(object source, Delegate callback, object args, int numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)    at object System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, object args, int numArgs)    at IntPtr MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, int msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)    at IntPtr MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(ref MSG msg)    at void System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)    at void System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)    at void Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Internal.HostedSurfaceElement.SurfaceBackgroundUiWorker(object arg)    at void System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(object state)    at void System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(object obj)
0 Kudos
MichaelBranscomb

In this case the error message indicates what's happening:

`DirectX failure CreateQuery code = 0x887a0005`

Looking at the DirectX error information online this indicates:

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED
0x887A0005
The video card has been physically removed from the system, or a driver upgrade for the video card has occurred. The application should destroy and recreate the device. For help debugging the problem, call ID3D10Device::GetDeviceRemovedReason.

Within ArcGIS Runtime we have code that detects these events and attempts to recover from them if possible or gracefully fail, but unfortunately in some situations we have not yet found a robust approach to detect all occurrences of this error.

It may help to check your system information, particularly the 'Display' info: Please can you goto Visual Studio > Help > About > DxDiag and share the results here?

Also, if you can consistently reproduce, please share your code and data. If that's not possible here, please see Esri Support Contact Support.

Cheers

Mike

AlexanderLippling
New Contributor

I cannot consistently reproduce this issue. Sometimes it happens only after a few days, sometimes multiple times a day.

Here is the dxdiag output of my dev machine, where it also happens sometimes. Does this help?

------------------
System Information
------------------
 Time of this report: 8/14/2019, 14:35:37
 Machine name: HWS-WINDOWS1
 Machine Id: Unknown
 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)
 Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
 System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
 System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
 BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/11/13 17:42:27 Ver: 04.06.05 (type: BIOS)
 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
 Memory: 16384MB RAM
 Available OS Memory: 16264MB RAM
 Page File: 15756MB used, 3836MB available
 Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
 DirectX Version: DirectX 12
 DX Setup Parameters: Not found
 User DPI Setting: 192 DPI (200 percent)
 System DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent)
 DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
 DxDiag Version: 10.00.17763.0001 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
 Display Tab 1: No problems found.
 Display Tab 2: No problems found.
 Display Tab 3: No problems found.
 Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
 Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
 Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
 Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
 Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
 Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
 Manufacturer: NVIDIA
 Chip type: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
 Device Type: Full Device (POST)
 Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_2182&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1
 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] 
 Device Problem Code: No Problem
 Driver Problem Code: Unknown
 Display Memory: 4095 MB
 Dedicated Memory: 3072 MB
 Shared Memory: 1023 MB
 Current Mode: 3840 x 2160 (32 bit) (60Hz)
 HDR Support: Not Supported
 Display Topology: Extend
 Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709
 Color Primaries: Red(0.642578,0.345703), Green(0.281250,0.639648), Blue(0.140625,0.050781), White Point(0.313477,0.329102)
 Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000
 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
 Monitor Model: EV3237
 Monitor Id: ENC2596
 Native Mode: 3840 x 2160(p) (59.997Hz)
 Output Type: Displayport External
Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported
Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP
 Advanced Color: Not Supported
 Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b49751b9038af669\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b49751b9038af669\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b49751b9038af669\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b49751b9038af669\nvldumdx.dll
 Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.3086 (English)
 Driver Version: 26.21.14.3086
 DDI Version: 12
 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
 Driver Model: WDDM 2.5
 Graphics Preemption: Pixel
 Compute Preemption: Dispatch
 Miracast: Not Supported
 Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
 Power P-states: Not Supported
 Virtualization: Paravirtualization 
 Block List: No Blocks
 Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False 
 Driver Attributes: Final Retail
 Driver Date/Size: 22.05.2019 02:00:00, 958312 bytes
 WHQL Logo'd: Yes
 WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown
 Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-62C2-11CF-DC7B-54171BC2D735}
 Vendor ID: 0x10DE
 Device ID: 0x2182
 SubSys ID: 0x375A1462
 Revision ID: 0x00A1
 Driver Strong Name: oem14.inf:0f066de38e7fed54:Section152:26.21.14.3086:pci\ven_10de&dev_2182
 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001
 Video Accel: 
 DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_10bit_Profile2 
 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 D3D9 Overlay: Supported
 DXVA-HD: Supported
 DDraw Status: Enabled
 D3D Status: Enabled
 AGP Status: Enabled
 MPO MaxPlanes: 1
 MPO Caps: Not Supported
 MPO Stretch: Not Supported
 MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
 MPO Formats: Not Supported
 PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported
 PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
 Manufacturer: NVIDIA
 Chip type: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
 Device Type: Full Device (POST)
 Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_2182&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1
 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] 
 Display Memory: 4095 MB
 Dedicated Memory: 3072 MB
 Shared Memory: 1023 MB
 Current Mode: 1080 x 1920 (32 bit) (60Hz)
 HDR Support: Supported
 Display Topology: Extend
 Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709
 Color Primaries: Red(0.659180,0.339844), Green(0.244141,0.669922), Blue(0.129883,0.040039), White Point(0.312500,0.329102)
 Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.466400, Max Luminance = 486.111298, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 486.111298
 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
 Monitor Model: X EQUIP
 Monitor Id: RTK1920
 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
 Output Type: HDMI
Monitor Capabilities: HDR Supported (BT2020RGB BT2020YCC Eotf2084Supported )
Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP
 Advanced Color: AdvancedColorSupported 
 Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b49751b9038af669\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b49751b9038af669\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b49751b9038af669\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_b49751b9038af669\nvldumdx.dll
 Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.3086 (English)
 Driver Version: 26.21.14.3086
 DDI Version: 12
 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
 Driver Model: WDDM 2.5
 Graphics Preemption: Pixel
 Compute Preemption: Dispatch
 Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
 Power P-states: Not Supported
 Virtualization: Paravirtualization 
 Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False 
 Driver Date/Size: 22.05.2019 02:00:00, 958312 bytes
 Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-62C2-11CF-DC7B-54171BC2D735}
 Vendor ID: 0x10DE
 Device ID: 0x2182
 SubSys ID: 0x375A1462
 Revision ID: 0x00A1
 Driver Strong Name: oem14.inf:0f066de38e7fed54:Section152:26.21.14.3086:pci\ven_10de&dev_2182
 Video Accel: 
 DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_10bit_Profile2 
 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
 D3D9 Overlay: Supported
 DXVA-HD: Supported
 MPO MaxPlanes: 1

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
 Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
 Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
 DAC type: Internal
 Device Type: Full Device
 Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0102&SUBSYS_01021849&REV_09
 Display Memory: 1664 MB
 Dedicated Memory: 32 MB
 Shared Memory: 1632 MB
 Current Mode: Unknown
 HDR Support: Unknown
 Display Topology: Unknown
 Display Color Space: Unknown
 Color Primaries: Unknown
 Display Luminance: Unknown
 Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll
 Driver File Version: 9.17.0010.4459 (English)
 Driver Version: 9.17.10.4459
 DDI Version: 11.1
 Feature Levels: 10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
 Driver Model: WDDM 1.2
 Graphics Preemption: DMA
 Compute Preemption: DMA
 Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Applicable
 Power P-states: Not Applicable
 Virtualization: Not Supported
 Catalog Attributes: N/A
 Driver Date/Size: 19.05.2016 02:00:00, 12935296 bytes
 Device Identifier: Unknown
 Vendor ID: 0x8086
 Device ID: 0x0102
 SubSys ID: 0x01021849
 Revision ID: 0x0009
 Driver Strong Name: oem45.inf:5f63e534c036a854:iSNBD0:9.17.10.4459:pci\ven_8086&dev_0102
 Video Accel: Unknown
 DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT 
 Deinterlace Caps: n/a
 D3D9 Overlay: Unknown
 DXVA-HD: Unknown
 MPO MaxPlanes: 0

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
 Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
 Default Sound Playback: Yes
 Default Voice Playback: Yes
 Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_18491898&REV_1000
 Manufacturer ID: 1
 Product ID: 65535
 Type: WDM
 Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
 Driver Version: 10.00.17763.0001 (English)
 Date and Size: 14.09.2018 00:00:00, 398336 bytes
 Other Files: 
 Driver Provider: Microsoft
 HW Accel Level: Basic
 Cap Flags: 0xF1F
 Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
 HW Memory: 0
 Voice Management: No
 EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
 I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: EV3237 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
 Default Sound Playback: No
 Default Voice Playback: No
 Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0099&SUBSYS_1462375A&REV_1001
 Product ID: 100
 Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys
 Driver Version: 1.03.0038.0016 (English)
 Date and Size: 18.03.2019 00:00:00, 228608 bytes
 Other Files: 
 Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
 Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_18491898&REV_1000
 Product ID: 65535
 Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
 Driver Version: 10.00.17763.0001 (English)
 Date and Size: 14.09.2018 00:00:00, 398336 bytes
 Other Files: 
 Driver Provider: Microsoft

Description: X EQUIP (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
 Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0099&SUBSYS_1462375A&REV_1001
 Product ID: 100
 Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys
 Driver Version: 1.03.0038.0016 (English)
 Date and Size: 18.03.2019 00:00:00, 228608 bytes
 Other Files: 
 Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
---------------------
Video Capture Devices
Number of Devices: 0
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
 Device Name: Mouse
 Attached: 1
 Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
 FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
 Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: USB Receiver
 Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F

Device Name: Logitech USB Keyboard
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC316

Device Name: Logitech USB Keyboard
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC316

Device Name: ILITEK-TP
Vendor/Product ID: 0x222A, 0x0001

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub (USB 3.0)
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B21, 0x1042
| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30
| Service: USBHUB3
| 
+-+ USB Composite Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x222A, 0x0001
| | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0005
| | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
| | Service: usbccgp
| | 
| +-+ USB Input Device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x222A, 0x0001
| | | Location: 0007.0000.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000
| | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03
| | | Service: HidUsb
| | | 
| | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x222A, 0x0001
| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
| | | | Service: mouhid
| 
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E2D
| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20
| Service: usbhub
| 
+-+ Generic USB Hub
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024
| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0001
| | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09
| | Service: usbhub
| | 
| +-+ USB Composite Device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC316
| | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0006
| | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
| | | Service: usbccgp
| | | 
| | +-+ USB Input Device
| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC316
| | | | Location: 0000.001a.0000.001.001.000.000.000.000
| | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
| | | | Service: HidUsb
| | | | 
| | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device
| | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC316
| | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
| | | | | Service: kbdhid
| 
+ USB Root Hub (USB 3.0)
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E31
| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30
| Service: USBHUB3
| 
+-+ USB Composite Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
| | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0004
| | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
| | Service: usbccgp
| | 
| +-+ USB Input Device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
| | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000
| | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
| | | Service: HidUsb
| | | 
| | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
| | | | Service: mouhid

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
 Drive: C:
 Free Space: 108.7 GB
Total Space: 238.0 GB
File System: NTFS
 Model: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB

Drive: D:
 Free Space: 474.2 GB
Total Space: 476.8 GB
 Model: WDC WD5000AAKX-603CA0

Drive: E:
 Free Space: 0.3 GB
Total Space: 0.3 GB
File System: FAT32
 Model: SanDisk Extreme SSD USB Device

Drive: O:
 Free Space: 305.1 GB
Total Space: 476.6 GB
 Model: SanDisk Extreme SSD USB Device

Drive: F:
 Model: HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH10LS28
 Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (German), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_1E2D1849&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0
 Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_1E261849&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_18981849&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: SM Bus Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_1E221849&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E18&SUBSYS_1E181849&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E16&SUBSYS_1E161849&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_1E101849&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0102&SUBSYS_01021849&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10

Name: Memory Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0100&SUBSYS_01001849&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AEB&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1\4&1CDA0A78&0&0108

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E02&SUBSYS_1E021849&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_10801849&REV_03\4&C7A4F95&0&00E5

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E1E&SUBSYS_1E1E1849&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E7

Name: Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet
Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16B1&SUBSYS_96B11849&REV_10\4&2B8260C3&0&00E4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E1A&SUBSYS_1E1A1849&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E5

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_2182&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1\4&1CDA0A78&0&0008

Name: NVIDIA USB 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.10 (Microsoft)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AEC&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1\4&1CDA0A78&0&0208

Name: LPC Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E44&SUBSYS_1E441849&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: ASMedia USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_10421849&REV_00\4&37A73C8A&0&00E7

Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_0612&SUBSYS_06121849&REV_01\4&33B94F4C&0&00E3

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface 
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_1E3A1849&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0101&SUBSYS_01011849&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_1E311849&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: NVIDIA USB Type-C Port Policy Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1AED&SUBSYS_375A1462&REV_A1\4&1CDA0A78&0&0308

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0592
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0592
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0001
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17763.0001
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17763.0593
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17763.0001
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17763.0001
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17763.0001
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17763.0194
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17763.0001
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17763.0001
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17763.0592
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17763.0592
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001
HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17763.0001

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17763.0001
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17763.0001

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,msvidctl.dll,6.05.17763.0475
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,,
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,,
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
DirectSound: EV3237 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
DirectSound: X EQUIP (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
EV3237 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001
X EQUIP (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001

----------------------------
Preferred DirectShow Filters
----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

---------------------------
Media Foundation Transforms
---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
 <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
 NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 26.21.0014.3086
 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0593
 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0593
 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 WebpImageExtension
 HEIFImageExtension
 VP9VideoExtensionDecoder
Video Encoders:
 NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 26.21.0014.3086
 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 26.21.0014.3086
 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0592
 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 HEIFImageExtension
 VP9VideoExtensionEncoder
Video Effects:
 Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
Video Processor:
 Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17763.0404
Audio Decoders:
 Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17763.0348
 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17763.0592
 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0592
 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0592
 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17763.0592
 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0292
 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17763.0001
 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0592
 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0592
 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0592
 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
Audio Encoders:
 LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0592
 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17763.0592
 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17763.0592
 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
Audio Effects:
 AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17763.0001
Multiplexers:
 Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17763.0134
Others:
 Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0593

--------------------------------------------
Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories
--------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 1
EnableEncoders = 1
EnableVideoProcessors = 1

-------------------------------------
Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler
.amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------
Media Foundation Scheme Handlers
--------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred
mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtsps:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

{EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}
{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
{A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
{A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
{73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
{63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}
MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
{0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}
{00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
{0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}
{00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}
{00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}
{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}
{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}
KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}
{00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}
KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------
Disabled Media Sources
------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) 
 Quality Flags: 2576
 Enabled:
 Force throttling
 Allow half deinterlace
 Allow scaling
 Decode Power Usage: 100
 Balanced Flags: 1424
 Enabled:
 Force throttling
 Allow batching
 Force half deinterlace
 Force scaling
 Decode Power Usage: 50
 PowerFlags: 1424
 Enabled:
 Force throttling
 Allow batching
 Force half deinterlace
 Force scaling
 Decode Power Usage: 0

---------------
Diagnostics
---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: 144
P2: 3003
P3: ffff858ec65646c0
P4: 40010000
P5: 0
P6: 10_0_17763
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER1 +++:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Problem signature:
P1: 144
P2: 3003
P3: ffff858ec65646c0
P4: 40010000
P6: 10_0_17763
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER2 +++:
Fault bucket 1435704200862635194, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

Problem signature:
P1: Wow.exe
P2: 1.13.2.31407
P3: 10.0.17763.2.0.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER3 +++:
Fault bucket 125730739576, type 5
Event Name: PerfWatsonVS12Data

Problem signature:
P1: PerfWatsonTcdb
P2: 0
P3: 0
P4: 0
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER4 +++:
Fault bucket 125730739576, type 5
Event Name: PerfWatsonVS12Data

Problem signature:
P1: PerfWatsonTcdb
P2: 0
P3: 0
P4: 0
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER5 +++:
Fault bucket 2150166365971427005, type 5

Problem signature:
P1: brave.exe
P2: 76.0.67.123
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER6 +++:
Fault bucket 2113639126818482108, type 5

Problem signature:
P1: JetBrains.ReSharper.Host64.exe
P2: 2019.1.3.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER7 +++:
Fault bucket 1791099331204404011, type 5
Event Name: StoreAgentDownloadFailure1

Problem signature:
P1: Update;ScanForUpdates
P2: 8024001e
P3: 17763
P4: 615
P5: Windows.Desktop
P6: V
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER8 +++:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: StoreAgentDownloadFailure1

Problem signature:
P1: Update;ScanForUpdates
P2: 8024001e
P3: 17763
P4: 615
P5: Windows.Desktop
P6: V
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10:

+++ WER9 +++:
Fault bucket 1941644407697496323, type 5

Problem signature:
P1: rider64.exe
P2: 2019.1.3.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10:
0 Kudos
MichaelBranscomb

Hi,

Your dev machine appears to have dual GPU - NVidia and Intel. Are you able to reproduce the issue when the app is running under either GPU? 

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos