lock sceneview navigation

Jump to solution
07-28-2015 06:10 AM
JosephKane
New Contributor II

Is there a similar method disabling map movement for sceneview as there is for mapview?

for mapview the "InteractionOptions" property allows you to disable pan, zoom, rotation.  However,

in the sceneview the only possible property i found, "IsManipulationEnabed", doesnt seem to have

any effect on users ability to move the map.

thanks,

joe

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdrienMeriaux
Esri Contributor

Hi Joseph.

For this first version of 3D in the ArcGIS Runtime, there is unfortunately no "InteractionOptions". This is definitely something that we're thinking about adding in the next version.

But as a workaround, you could use the "Preview..." events if you're programming in WPF. If you're programming for WinStore and/or WinPhone, you could add a transparent UI element higher in the visual tree that will "Swallow" these events (handled = true).

I hope that helps.

Adrien

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AdrienMeriaux
Esri Contributor

Hi Joseph.

For this first version of 3D in the ArcGIS Runtime, there is unfortunately no "InteractionOptions". This is definitely something that we're thinking about adding in the next version.

But as a workaround, you could use the "Preview..." events if you're programming in WPF. If you're programming for WinStore and/or WinPhone, you could add a transparent UI element higher in the visual tree that will "Swallow" these events (handled = true).

I hope that helps.

Adrien

0 Kudos
JosephKane
New Contributor II

Thanks Adrien, ill give that a try and a vote for adding it in the next version..

0 Kudos