Locator Custom Output Fields In Runtime

06-06-2019 11:32 AM
KyleGruber
Occasional Contributor II

.NET Runtime Team,

Have yet another locator question/issue for you guys.  When I create a locator (new locator, ArcGIS Pro 2.3+) with custom output fields, those output fields are not populating with anything when I call GeocodeAsync.

Comparison:

Pro:

Runtime:

I'm sure it's entirely possible and likely that I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what it is.  I've played around with the GeocodeParameters to no avail.

Repro App:  https://helpdesk.alertts.com/content/Debugging/ArcGISReproApp.7z

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and wasting your time with!

Thanks as always.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KyleGruber

Lets maybe try phrasing this issue/question another way.  If I geocode an address from a street address locator (ie. 705 Main St from a street segment with a range of 700-800 Main St), is there a way to work my way back to the original layer/line segment that came from?  I can't seem to find any link between a LocatorTask and the original FeatureLayer it was built from.

0 Kudos
KyleGruber

This has seemingly been confirmed as a bug by ESRI technical support (#02345493), and I have to assume it is on the Runtime side as the locator seems to be correctly built with this information from ArcGIS Pro.  Any idea if this is on the radar or being looked into?

Edit - Sorry, just noticed the case was converted to a bug (#BUG-000123297) which I think answers my question.