Invalid ArcGISRuntime deployment, unable to load native dll.

03-09-2016 02:47 AM
RobertDawidziuk
New Contributor

I have builded app with arc gis runtime for .net. Application was running for some time and now I get exception message:

Unable to initialize the ArcGIS Runtime Environment: Invalid ArcGISRuntime deployment, unable to load native dll. Maybe a missing native dependency, checking with dependency walker may help resolve this issue. C:\Program Files (x86)\Suntech\13_9\ResourceInventory\RI.Console\arcgisruntime10.2.6\client64\RuntimeCoreNETDesktop.dll

I checked in dependency walker RuntimeCoreNETDesktop.dll (dwi saved in attachement) and it shows that there is missing :

API-MS-WIN-CORE-KERNEL32-PRIVATE-L1-1-1.DLL

API-MS-WIN-CORE-PRIVATEPROFILE-L1-1-1.DLL

API-MS-WIN-SERVICE-PRIVATE-L1-1-1.DLL

API-MS-WIN-CORE-SHUTDOWN-L1-1-1.DLL

EXT-MS-WIN-NTUSER-UICONTEXT-EXT-L1-1-0.DLL

IESHIMS.DLL

SETTINGSYNCPOLICY.DLL

WLANAPI.DLL

Comparing to enviornment where it works there is two more: SETTINGSYNCPOLICY.DLL, WLANAPI.DLL

Do You have any suggestions what to check , reinstall ?

sfc /scannow do not show any problems

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

When you say "was running for some time" - do you mean that your application was running OK on a specific machine and now, on that same machine it does not run? If so, has anything changed?

If this is a new machine on which your app has never run before then you should check that the client 64 folder contains the following dlls:

- msvcr120.dll

- msvcp120.dll

I see it is trying to load the 64-bit runtime, you may also want to confirm that your application process which is hosting the ArcGIS Runtime components is running as 64-bit.

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
RobertDawidziuk
New Contributor

Yes, it is the same machine. It is machine from out client environment and I do know exacly, but officialy there was no changes.

Folder contains dlls.

The process is 64 bit.

After install of ArcGisEarth it turns out that ServicePack 1 (for Windows 7) is needed, after install it starts to work correctly

0 Kudos
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Glad you have resolved this issue. Please can you confirm when and where you downloaded ArcGIS Earth from?

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos