I can't get a lite license string for a Xamarin App

Jump to solution
02-11-2021 01:04 AM
FabioCappelli
New Contributor II

My team is building a new Xamarin App with a viewer map using ArcGis runtime SKD for .Net.

I understand i shall be able to get a free lite license string with my developer account and this shall work for our scenario.  

FabioCappelli_1-1613033606196.png

But when i try to get the license string it stays on loading and i never get it. 

FabioCappelli_2-1613033916543.png

Also, do i understand it right, that productive costs in addition to the license level will also depend on the consumption as by the pricing page? 

Thanks a lot for the help!  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FabioCappelli
New Contributor II

I have found the issue, i was using a public account. I made a new developer account and i could get the key! 

One more question about production costs, we are currently integrating a map service from our customer and we won't use ArcGis location services, does that mean we would not have any additional cost? 

Thanks a lot for your help

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Nicholas-Furness
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Fabio.

That's unexpected. Sorry about that. Could you try the license page for a different API, like Java? https://developers.arcgis.com/java/license-and-deployment/license/

It would be the same key. Otherwise, could you try a different browser? In the meantime, we'll try to look into it although so far we haven't been able to reproduce this. Do you perhaps have a content blocker that could be preventing the site displaying your license key?

But yes, when you use an API key at the Lite level, production costs are according to service consumption as reflected on the pricing page and shown in your developer dashboard.

0 Kudos
FabioCappelli
New Contributor II

@Nicholas-Furness 

same issue with java and in other browsers, I also tried to clear my cookies and make some changes in the browser configuration, nothing helped. 

Can it be because of my profile? On the dashboard i see 

FabioCappelli_0-1613105355369.png

0 Kudos
FabioCappelli
New Contributor II

I have found the issue, i was using a public account. I made a new developer account and i could get the key! 

One more question about production costs, we are currently integrating a map service from our customer and we won't use ArcGis location services, does that mean we would not have any additional cost? 

Thanks a lot for your help

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@FabioCappelli  -  Are you still experiencing the issue with not being able to see the Runtime Lite License key?

0 Kudos
FabioCappelli
New Contributor II

@Anonymous User yes, i am still experiencing the issue! 

0 Kudos