I am getting System.Net.WebException on the connection to a Enterpise portal when deploying as a .DLL

06-04-2020 11:10 AM
CraigSchellenbach1
New Contributor III

I use the same code that I use in a Windows application to get the credentials for our portal. When I use the code in a .DLL I get a System.Net.WebException and the connection is refused. This just started happening and was functioning before. I haven't made any code changes to the connection for the portal. I will paste below.

Does anyone have any ideas? This library is used in a plugin for AutoCAD and hasn't had any issues till this last week. I started a brand new project and I am getting the same error. 

The connection is as follows.

var cred = await Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.AuthenticationManager.Current.GenerateCredentialAsync(
new Uri("https://ourportal/arcgis/sharing/rest"),
"XXXXXX",
"XXXXXX") as ArcGISTokenCredential;

I thought I might be missing a reference but it looks okay in my config.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<packages>
<package id="Esri.ArcGISRuntime" version="100.8.0" targetFramework="net472" />
<package id="Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WPF" version="100.8.0" targetFramework="net472" />
<package id="Newtonsoft.Json" version="12.0.3" targetFramework="net472" />
</packages>

Is there any setting that I am missing or that it might of gotten changed to now get the connection refused from our portal? This same code works in applications that are built as stand alone applications.

9 Replies
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

The the SSL certificate expire on your server?

0 Kudos
CraigSchellenbach1
New Contributor III

I will double check but why would it work in one application but not as a library? 

0 Kudos
CraigSchellenbach1
New Contributor III

I checked and it is still valid. What is also strange is I can build a library then use it any Windows application and it works, but when I use it in this library it gives the exception.

0 Kudos
CraigSchellenbach1
New Contributor III

Does anyone have suggestions? The code works in a Windows application but in a class library I am getting a WebException and the connection is closed trying to get a token. 

0 Kudos
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

I'm not sure what you mean by it not working when in a DLL. Applications needs an executable to run. There really shouldn't be any difference between putting the code in an executable, or having an executable call the same code in an assembly. Have you tried copying that code to the executable part and test if that works? I'm guessing the execution context might be different from the application that you got it working in. It's not unlikely that the application that is executing your assembly could be doing something to mess up your code.

It might also be helpful to look at the exception, its stacktrace, as well as if that exception has an InnerException property populated, look at its message and stacktrace.

0 Kudos
CraigSchellenbach1
New Contributor III

My project is a Class Library. It is loaded into AutoCAD and it will pull survey data and images. This was working for over a year but I upgraded some of the capabilities and I now it doesn't work. If I use the same code in a windows application it works flawlessly but when used as a DLL I get these errors on the .Wait statement. 

It errors on this line.

var cred = await Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.AuthenticationManager.Current.GenerateCredentialAsync(
new Uri("https://gis.adb-us.com/arcgis/sharing/rest"),
userName,
password) as ArcGISTokenCredential;

I have taken the code out and created its own library and used that in a windows application and it works fine, but if I call it from this class library project I get the same error. 

I am guessing that I am missing a reference somewhere, it's missing an assembly, or that I need to a different approach to get credentials being that it is in a library.

System.AggregateException
HResult=0x80131500
Message=One or more errors occurred.
Source=mscorlib
StackTrace:
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
at ADBAutoCAD.QCForm.OpenedForm(String s, String fqnid) in C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\QCForm.cs:line 53
at ADBAutoCAD.Form1.button6_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\Form1.cs:line 614
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Inner Exception 1:
HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request.

Inner Exception 2:
WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

Inner Exception 3:
IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Inner Exception 4:
SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

0 Kudos
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

Could you supply the stack trace from the inner exception?
Also the call-stack seem to indicate you are using .Wait() instead of 'await' ? That's a blocking call and should never be used in a multi-threaded application, as you can deadlock the entire process.

There's also issues with the plugin model if multiple plugins use different versions of ArcGIS Runtime. I believe AutoCAD has their own plugin that also includes (an older version of) ArcGIS Runtime, and if that's a different version there are currently issues with getting a plugin it to use the correct version (first one to load wins).

When the app crashes, try and go to Debug -> Modules and check which esri assemblies are loaded in memory, and verify that the path is what you expect.

Your exception and callstack doesn't initially seem to indicate that's the actual issue, but that's why I want to double-check by understanding the callstacks of the inner exceptions.

0 Kudos
CraigSchellenbach1
New Contributor III

This is the only plug-in being used. It is using the proper runtime. 

Modules

Esri.ArcGISRuntime.dll Esri.ArcGISRuntime.dll C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\bin\Debug\Esri.ArcGISRuntime.dll Yes No Cannot find or open the PDB file. 131 100.08.0.2768 <Unknown> 0000022BE0B00000-0000022BE0E24000 [15168] acad.exe [1] DefaultDomain

************** Exception Text **************
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Http.ArcGISHttpClientHandler.ArcGISClientHandlerInternal.<SendAsync>d__14.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.ArcGISTokenWebRequest.<RequestTokenAsync>d__44.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.ArcGISTokenCredential.<GetArcGISTokenAsync>d__9.MoveNext()
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.ArcGISTokenCredential.<GenerateTokenImplAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.TokenCredential.<GenerateTokenAsync>d__31.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
at ADB_Reporting.PortalCode.<ConnectionAsync>d__9.MoveNext() in C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\PortalCode.cs:line 62
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
at ADBAutoCAD.QCForm.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<<OpenedForm>b__0>d.MoveNext() in C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\QCForm.cs:line 52
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
at ADBAutoCAD.QCForm.OpenedForm(String s, String fqnid) in C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\QCForm.cs:line 53
at ADBAutoCAD.Form1.button6_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\Form1.cs:line 614
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Http.ArcGISHttpClientHandler.ArcGISClientHandlerInternal.<SendAsync>d__14.MoveNext()
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.ArcGISTokenWebRequest.<RequestTokenAsync>d__44.MoveNext()
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.ArcGISTokenCredential.<GetArcGISTokenAsync>d__9.MoveNext()
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.ArcGISTokenCredential.<GenerateTokenImplAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Security.TokenCredential.<GenerateTokenAsync>d__31.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
at ADB_Reporting.PortalCode.<ConnectionAsync>d__9.MoveNext() in C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\PortalCode.cs:line 62
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
at ADBAutoCAD.QCForm.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<<OpenedForm>b__0>d.MoveNext() in C:\Users\cschellenbach\source\repos\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\ADBAutoCADPlugIn\QCForm.cs:line 52<---

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Acdbmgd
Assembly Version: 23.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 23.0.46.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcdbMgd.DLL
adui23
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/adui23.DLL
AdUiPalettes
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AdUiPalettes.DLL
WindowsBase
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
PresentationFramework
Win32 Version: 4.8.4180.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
PresentationCore
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
System.Xaml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
AdApplicationFrame
Win32 Version: 2017.11.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AdApplicationFrame.DLL
AdWindows
Assembly Version: 2017.11.2.0
Win32 Version: 2017.11.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AdWindows.DLL
WindowsFormsIntegration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsFormsIntegration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsFormsIntegration.dll
Microsoft.VisualStudio.DesignTools.WpfTap
Assembly Version: 15.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 15.0.27703.2042
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/CSCHEL~1/AppData/Local/Temp/VisualStudio.XamlDiagnostics.15168/Microsoft.VisualStudio.DesignTools.WpfTap.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
SMDiagnostics
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll
System.ServiceModel.Internals
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel.Internals/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll
PresentationFramework.Aero2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero2/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero2.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
accoremgd
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/accoremgd.DLL
Acmgd
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Acmgd.DLL
AcWindows
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcWindows.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
AcWindows.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcWindows.resources.DLL
UIAutomationProvider
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationProvider/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationProvider.dll
UIAutomationTypes
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationTypes/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationTypes.dll
AcCui
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcCui.DLL
AcTcMgd
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcTcMgd.DLL
PresentationFramework-SystemXml
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemXml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemXml.dll
PresentationFramework.Aero
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero.dll
AcMapRibbon
Assembly Version: 22.0.22.4
Win32 Version: 22.0.022.4
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/AcMapRibbon.dll
PresentationUI
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationUI/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationUI.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq.dll
AdUIMgd
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AdUIMgd.DLL
AcMapHiPPIUtility
Win32 Version: 3.3.0.88
CodeBase: file:///c:/program%20files/autodesk/autocad%202019/map/bin/gisplatform/AcMapHiPPIUtility.dll
AcMapResourceManagement
CodeBase: file:///c:/program%20files/autodesk/autocad%202019/map/AcMapResourceManagement.dll
AcMapLoader
CodeBase: file:///c:/program%20files/autodesk/autocad%202019/map/acmaploader.arx
ConvertText
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/ConvertText.dll
OSGeo.MapGuide.PlatformBase
Assembly Version: 3.3.0.88
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/GisPlatform/OSGeo.MapGuide.PlatformBase.dll
OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/GisPlatform/OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation.DLL
Autodesk.Map.Platform
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/Autodesk.Map.Platform.DLL
MapPublishImp
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/MapPublishImp.DLL
Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.DLL
AcMapFeatureEntityTooltipsManager
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/AcMapFeatureEntityTooltipsManager.dll
ResourceManagerRdfImp
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/ResourceManagerRdfImp.dll
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.8.4121.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
PresentationFramework-SystemData
Win32 Version: 4.8.4180.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemData/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemData.dll
AcWorkspaceSelector
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/AcWorkspaceSelector.dll
Autodesk.Map.IM.FeatureSearch
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.FeatureSearch.dll
Autodesk.Map.IM.Genuine
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Genuine.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Forms.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Map
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Map.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.PlugInHandler
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.PlugInHandler.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.ImageResources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.ImageResources.dll
Autodesk.Map.IM.Loader
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Loader.dll
log4net
Assembly Version: 1.2.13.0
Win32 Version: 1.2.13.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/log4net.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Config
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Config.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Logging
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Logging.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.ExceptionDialog
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.ExceptionDialog.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Exception
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Exception.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Services
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Services.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Collections
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Collections.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.FeatureServiceListener
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.FeatureServiceListener.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Tools
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Tools.DLL
OSGeo.MapGuide.Geometry
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/GisPlatform/OSGeo.MapGuide.Geometry.dll
ManagedInternal
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/ManagedInternal.dll
Autodesk.Map.IM.GwsInterface
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.GwsInterface.DLL
ManagedMapApi
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/ManagedMapApi.dll
Autodesk.Map.IM.Display.GraphicsGeneration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Display.GraphicsGeneration.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Display.Settings
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Display.Settings.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Display.DisplayModelManagement
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Display.DisplayModelManagement.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Data.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Graphic
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Graphic.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.CoordinateSystem.API
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.CoordinateSystem.API.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.Data.UnitSupport
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.Data.UnitSupport.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.CIP.Waypoints
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.CIP.Waypoints.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.CoordinateSystem.Factory
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.CoordinateSystem.Factory.DLL
Autodesk.IDM.Embedded
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.IDM.Embedded.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.CoordinateSystem.SpatialReferenceApi
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.CoordinateSystem.SpatialReferenceApi.DLL
Autodesk.IDM.AutoCADEmbedded
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.IDM.AutoCADEmbedded.DLL
Autodesk.Map.IM.MapToAcad.UI
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.MapToAcad.UI.dll
Autodesk.Map.IM.RibbonItems
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.RibbonItems.dll
FeaturedAppsPlugin
Win32 Version: 23.0.39.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Autodesk/ApplicationPlugins/Autodesk%20FeaturedApps.bundle/Contents/Windows/2019/Win64/FeaturedAppsPlugin.dll
PresentationFramework-SystemCore
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemCore.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
ContextualTabSelectorRules
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcWindows.dll
Autodesk.Map.IM.ContextualTabHelper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/bin/Autodesk.Map.IM.ContextualTabHelper.dll
AcMapRibbonWrapper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/AcMapRibbonWrapper.dll
Microsoft.Expression.Interactions
Assembly Version: 4.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.40218.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Microsoft.Expression.Interactions.DLL
ManagedMC3
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/ManagedMC3.DLL
ClicJsInfoCenter
Win32 Version: 7.1.4.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Common%20Files/Autodesk%20Shared/CLM/V7/MSVC14/ClicJsInfoCenter.dll
AcLivePreviewContext
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcWindows.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
AcCustomize
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcCustomize.DLL
AcCustomize.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcCustomize.resources.DLL
AcLayer
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcLayer.DLL
AcLayer.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcLayer.resources.DLL
PresentationFramework.Luna
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Luna/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Luna.dll
Autodesk.Gis.ObjectModels.LayerDefinition-2.4.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/Map/Autodesk.Gis.ObjectModels.LayerDefinition-2.4.0.DLL
Windows.UI
Assembly Version: 255.255.255.255
Win32 Version: 10.0.10011.16384
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/system32/WinMetadata/Windows.UI.winmd
Windows.Foundation
Assembly Version: 255.255.255.255
Win32 Version: 10.0.10011.16384
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/system32/WinMetadata/Windows.Foundation.winmd
System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll
System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll
AcAeNet.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcAeNet.resources.DLL
AcCloudRender.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcCloudRender.resources.DLL
AcDxWizard.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcDxWizard.resources.DLL
AcExportLayoutUI.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcExportLayoutUI.resources.DLL
AcInterfere.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcInterfere.resources.DLL
AcLayerTools.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcLayerTools.resources.DLL
AcMrUi.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcMrUi.resources.DLL
AcMultiLineUi.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcMultiLineUi.resources.DLL
AcRecoverAll.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcRecoverAll.resources.DLL
AcScaleList.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcScaleList.resources.DLL
AcSeamless.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcSeamless.resources.DLL
AcUnderlay.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcUnderlay.resources.DLL
AcViewTransitionsUi.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcViewTransitionsUi.resources.DLL
AdskConnectionPointMgd.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AdskConnectionPointMgd.resources.DLL
AcCalcUi.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcCalcUi.resources.DLL
AcTaskDialogs
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcTaskDialogs.DLL
AcTaskDialogs.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/en-US/AcTaskDialogs.resources.DLL
ADBAutoCADPlugIn
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/cschellenbach/source/repos/ADBAutoCADPlugIn/ADBAutoCADPlugIn/bin/Debug/ADBAutoCADPlugIn.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
AcMrUi
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%202019/AcMrUI.DLL
Esri.ArcGISRuntime
Assembly Version: 100.8.0.0
Win32 Version: 100.8.0.2768
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/cschellenbach/source/repos/ADBAutoCADPlugIn/ADBAutoCADPlugIn/bin/Debug/Esri.ArcGISRuntime.DLL
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime
Assembly Version: 15.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 15.0.27703.2026
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Microsoft%20Visual%20Studio/2017/Professional/Common7/IDE/Remote%20Debugger/x64/Runtime/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 12.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.3.23909
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/cschellenbach/source/repos/ADBAutoCADPlugIn/ADBAutoCADPlugIn/bin/Debug/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Net.Http
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
System.Net.Http.WebRequest
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http.WebRequest/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.WebRequest.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

0 Kudos
CraigSchellenbach1
New Contributor III

I tried to connected to the portal and I am getting the same issue.

ArcGISPortal portal = await ArcGISPortal.CreateAsync(new Uri("https://gis.ourportal.com/arcgis/sharing/rest"));

I am not understanding why it works in a Windows application but once used as a DLL it won't. This code worked for over a year but not it doesn't. I don't know if it is missing a reference somewhere or I upgraded to a newer version of the Runtime. 

Any advice or suggestion would be very much appreciated.