How to use geopackage (.gpk) created by Arcmap to use a service ?

11-15-2018 08:54 PM
VijitWadhwa
New Contributor III

Hi , I created a .gpk file from ArcMap to use it in runtime. But after starting the local server , as soon as I start the LocalGeoprocessingService, I get an exception as follows

!message:socexit:{"error":"Worker process 'contour_host' exited while attempting to service request (attempt 1 of 1): endpoint='admin' headers={} params={asynchronous=, filePath=e:\\dlrl for kolkata 2\\feature to json\\contour.gpk, jobDir=C:\\Users\\Vijit Wadhwa\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arcgisruntime_3828\\contour\\jobs, maxRecords=1000, name=contour, outputDir=C:\\Users\\Vijit Wadhwa\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arcgisruntime_3828\\contour, type=GPServer, virtualDir=http://127.0.0.1:50000/q3HDdY/outputdir/contour} res='create' post=0 Crash dump path=C:\\Users\\Vijit Wadhwa\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\ArcGISRuntimeErrorReports\\arcgisruntime_100.3.0.2102_service_20181024_110823.dmp","name":"contour","processId":-1}

Exception thrown: 'Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Http.ArcGISWebException' in mscorlib.dll
at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.LocalServices.LocalService.<StartServiceInternal>d__25.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
at Geoprocessing.MainWindow.<ServerStatusChanged>d__3.MoveNext()

Can anyone please tell me, what I am doing wrong ?? and how should I resolve this issue ?

I also tried setting the  ArcGISRuntimeEnvironment.TempPath Property to a much shorter path , but I recieve same exception again. I am facing this problem from last one month and I am stuck and unable to develop. Please provide some solution as soon as possible.

The same code sample works fine in Java. Please help ?

0 Kudos
0 Replies