Feature Layer rendering mode vs labels visibility in SceneView

Jump to solution
06-29-2021 08:32 AM
MPiotrak
New Contributor

Hi,

I have a problem with rendering feature layer labels in SceneView in case of setting feature layer RenderMode property to FeatureRenderingMode.Static. In this case labels aren't simply rendered. If I set RenderMode property to FeatureRenderingMode.Automatic or FeatureRenderingMode.Dynamic, then labels are visible depending on feature layer geometry kind and applied labels configuration (just in case - I'm aware of issues containted in this article). I want to ask if this behavior is consistent with your assumptions or it will be treated as bug? FYI I've noticed this case in ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET version 100.11.0 and 100.11.2.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Michał Piotrak  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PeterDimitrov1
Esri Contributor

Hi Michał

This is a bug & a known limitation in the current release. This issue has been fixed and (3D scene) labels will be available in both Static and Dynamic feature rendering modes in the upcoming release -100.12.0

Kind Regards
Peter Dimitrov

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PeterDimitrov1
Esri Contributor

Hi Michał

This is a bug & a known limitation in the current release. This issue has been fixed and (3D scene) labels will be available in both Static and Dynamic feature rendering modes in the upcoming release -100.12.0

Kind Regards
Peter Dimitrov

MPiotrak
New Contributor

Thank you for your answear. Is it possible for you to estimate more precisely that upcoming release? It may be very helpful for me.

Kind Regards

Michał Piotrak

0 Kudos