Client Printing Off Centered (Samples Application)

Jump to solution
08-12-2015 07:39 AM
JordanParfitt
Occasional Contributor

I'm printing from the Samples Application and I get different results depending on what printer I used, I've been trying to integrate this code into my own application but have been having the same problem.

My HP printer offcenters everything about 25 pixels to the left (the map runs off the page to the left).

My PDF (Print Primo) offcenters everything about 50 pixels to the right (the map runs off the page to the right).

The Windows XPS Document generator prints everything perfectly (map is right in the center).

The temporary work around is to print to the XPS document generator then send it to the printer, but I would like find another work around. Has anyone had similar problems? If I try to fix it on one printer it just messes up another.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnttiKajanus1
Occasional Contributor III

I would recommend to check that your printer enables border-less printing (other vice it most likely creates margins). Make sure that this is enabled to print full paper maps. If your printer doesn't support it, then you might need to adjust the size of the print so that it's not larger than actual view estate in the print.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AnttiKajanus1
Occasional Contributor III

I would recommend to check that your printer enables border-less printing (other vice it most likely creates margins). Make sure that this is enabled to print full paper maps. If your printer doesn't support it, then you might need to adjust the size of the print so that it's not larger than actual view estate in the print.

0 Kudos
JordanParfitt
Occasional Contributor

I ended up adjusting the margins but that was it. It doesn't work on XPS anymore but who cares.

0 Kudos