Cannot Query Related from local geodatabase in ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET

03-18-2016 10:02 AM
MateuszPrusaczyk
New Contributor

I have a problem with querying related data.

I have a FeatureService with 4 feature layers and 2 feature tables.

0 (layer) is Related with 4 (table)

1 (layer) is Related with 4 (table)

2 (layer) is Related with 4 (table)

3 (layer) is Related with 4 (table)

4 (table) is Related with 0 (layer), 1 (layer), 2 (layer), 3 (layer)

5 (table) is Related with nothing

There is a situation when one feature from 4 (table) is a parent of 0 (layer) and another feature from 4 (table) is a child of 0 (layer).

I created replica using queryOption: all to make sure that I download all features.

Then I wanted to query related records.

IReadOnlyList<GeodatabaseFeature> features = await table.QueryRelatedAsync(featureID, relation.ID);

Almost everything works fine, but there are the Exceptions thrown when querying

layer (0), and table (4).

I got two kinds of Exceptions:

One with message: Item not found in the database. (Table, domain, relationship class, etc.) :

And another: system.runtime.interopservices.sehexception external component has thrown an exception

Is these something that I'm doing in wrong way?

Thanks,

Matt.

Here is my Service for better understanding

http://149.202.73.37/arcgis/rest/services/PKPEnergetyka/ProstyModel2/FeatureServer

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MateuszPrusaczyk
New Contributor

I have made some progress.

1. "sehexception..." disappeared after I updated my runtime to version 10.2.7

Release notes for 10.2.7—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers

• BUG-000087473 GeodatabaseFeatureTable.QueryRelatedAsync throws SEHException.

2. I had response from Esri Support that Item not found in the database Exception is registered as a "BUG-000095159: ArcGIS Runtime QueryRelatedAsync method returns Exception: Item not found in the database"

3. I discovered that Item not found in the database. (Table, domain, relationship class, etc.) : exception shows in two cases:

a) When there are relationships m:n (Many to Many).

b) When I use ''looped" relationships. For Example Feature 1 from Table TableA is related to Feature 2 from TableB, and in the same time, Feature 2 from TableB is related with Feature 3 from TableA.

0 Kudos