Calling IdentifyGraphicsOverlaysAsync makes hidden Graphic overlay blink.

02-01-2018 02:05 PM
BikeshMaharjan1
New Contributor III

I set graphicoverlay.IsVisible to false for some overlays to hide it but when I use:

await MyMapView.IdentifyGraphicsOverlaysAsync(_identifyGraphicsScrPoint, 1, false),

it makes the hidden graphic overlays blink. It only happens in 100.2. Same code works fine with 100.1. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

What rendering mode did you set on the graphics overlay?

Any chance you could share a small app that reproduces the problem? Thanks.

0 Kudos
BikeshMaharjan1
New Contributor III

The rendering mode is Dynamic.

I just put graphic overlay with couple graphics in the graphic overlay collection of the MyMapView, set the IsVisible property of the graphic overlay to false and call the IdentifyGraphicsOverlaysAsync. Whenever I call it, all the graphics in the overlay blinks. 

I will try to create a small app by tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks a repro sample would be great, as we have not been able to reproduce based on the above information.

0 Kudos
BikeshMaharjan1
New Contributor III

Hey Morten,

I have attached the quick sample to the post. Here is how I can get the blinking of graphics even when it should not be visible:

- Run the app.

- Uncheck the check box on the top left corner. (This sets the visibility of the graphic overlay to false.)

- Zoom in or out while moving your mouse.

This is not the exact problem I have but it is very similar while calling the IdentifyGraphicsOverlaysAsync.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
BikeshMaharjan1
New Contributor III

Hello Morten,

Were you able to reproduce the problem?

Thanks!

0 Kudos