Attempting to read data from an MMPK, receive "No data" error

12-11-2020 02:11 PM
ClayGinn
New Contributor II

I am attempting to load data from an MMPK file which was created using SDE layers. When using shape files as the layers this code works fine, but the SDE layers always throw an error that says simply says "No data". Does anyone know of a different way to load the content where I can actually read the data in it?

I'm using the following code to load the data:

this.MapPackage = await MobileMapPackage.OpenAsync(MapPackagePath);

and this code to make sure the data for one part of the map package has been loaded:

await this._esriMapTools.StreetLayer.LoadAsync();

The LoadAsync is when I receive the "No data" error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Are you trying to reference the data in the enterprise geodatabase or create a mobile map package that includes the data originally in the enterprise geodatabase? 

0 Kudos
ClayGinn
New Contributor II

This is a client of ours that is creating the MMPK, but I am assuming that it includes the data. I can open it in ArcGIS Pro, but can't access the data through the SDK. I am disconnected from their network, so the references wouldn't work for me. 

0 Kudos
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

It's most likely a specific feature layer or layers that are failing to load. Typically this is due to a discrepancy in the database schema. 

Is there an error code in the exception? (https://developers.arcgis.com/net/latest/wpf/api-reference/html/T_Esri_ArcGISRuntime_ArcGISException...

0 Kudos
ClayGinn
New Contributor II

Nothing specific. There is no inner exception, and the object looks like this:

Exception objectException objectStackTraceStackTrace

0 Kudos