Reg. Operate all programs from the main class of the java code in maven project on eclipse

05-06-2021 03:45 AM
kavindrasingh
New Contributor

hi I am working on runtime java application using maven . I am unable to operate all the class of the project that are written in java from the Main class .what are the major functionalities and methods provided by the maven using java give the proper solution how can I do working on it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MarkBaird
Esri Regular Contributor

I don't really understand your question.  Are you having trouble running an app from Maven in Eclipse?  Do you have any error messages or other details you can share?

If you've not already looked at it, we do have a git repository showing a very basic Java application which can be built from a maven script here.

There are specific instructions for running in in Eclipse in the readme.

If this doesn't help, please share as much information about the issue you are experiencing and I'll try to guide you although my knowledge of IntelliJ and gradle scripting is much better.

0 Kudos
DaveWhitla
New Contributor III

It is difficult to tell due to the obvious language barrier, but is your difficulty caused by the SDK not really conforming to maven deployment and distribution norms?

If this is true in your case reply here and I will share the solution I came up with for our use case.

0 Kudos