Labels not visible in Sample Symbol Dictionary in 10.1.1

02-05-2013 10:30 PM
MarcoHüther
New Contributor
The labels in the SymbolDictonaryApp sample are only visible for a few symbols. For Air Tracks for example no labes are visible. In version 1.0 it works. Here is a screenshot:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21488[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
11 Replies
CarlosColón-Maldonado
Occasional Contributor III
The "datetimevalid" property seems to add a "/,", along with new line character to the displaying label. When I call 'this.setProperty("datetimevalid", timeFunction);' where 'timeFunction' equates to "172025ZAPR2014", I get the display below. Is there a workaround to this?

After inspecting the SQLite database, I noticed that the property requires three additional entries, "[datetimevalid] ,", which are suppose to indicate "DTG, ALTITUDE/DEPTH, LOCATION". How is this property suppose to be set? Can this property be explained because I have not seen this behavior on military fielded systems?
0 Kudos
ChristopherMoore
Esri Contributor
I believe that property you mention: "[datetimevalid] ," is 4 separate properties from that Table mentioned ( https://github.com/Esri/military-features-data/tree/master/data/mil2525c#modifier-label-fields ) "datetimevalid" + "x" + "y" + "z"

In the standard (2525C) those x, y, z are the location and are on the same line/label as datetime.

Unfortunately, because of how the label is specified if you set one of the properties, it will turn them all on/set visible.
- Chris
0 Kudos