C2 and General Maneuver Tactical Graphics Lines Labels

Jump to solution
02-11-2013 09:34 AM
CarlosColón-Maldonado
Occasional Contributor III
Greetings,

I posted this issue with SDK version 1.0 and found that this still occurs in the latest version. Notice how the default label for Forward Line of Own Troops (FLOT), SIC "GFGCGLF--------", does not align for readability when the given points are in reversed orders:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21681[/ATTACH]

The same is true for Lines with default labels, such as Boundaries, that are given a label, SIC "GFGCGLB--------":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21683[/ATTACH]

As well as those with both default labels with given unque designation such as Phase Lines, SIC "GFGCGLP--------":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21682[/ATTACH]

I have not done a complete test run on all the affected C2 maneuver tactical graphics lines, but I fear this anomaly affects them all.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CarlosColón-Maldonado
I was informed that this issue, which exists on the latest release of the symbol dictionary and noticed on version 10.2 of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Java, was confirmed and reported as a defect.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CarlosColón-Maldonado
It appears that Tasks are also affected such the Counter Attack type, SIC "GFTCK----------":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21684[/ATTACH]

But not all, such as the Contain type, SIC "GFTCJ----------":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21685[/ATTACH]

It would've been nice if all would behave like it.

Hope this helps,
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: eric906

Ah. Nice catch.

Yes, we have been discussing this and it appears to be a defect that we need to take care of. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Stay tuned for an update as soon as it can be sorted out.
0 Kudos
CarlosColón-Maldonado
Stay tuned for an update as soon as it can be sorted out.

Are there any updates to this?
0 Kudos
CarlosColón-Maldonado
I was informed that this issue, which exists on the latest release of the symbol dictionary and noticed on version 10.2 of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Java, was confirmed and reported as a defect.
0 Kudos