Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) with ArcGIS Runtime?

Jump to solution
07-07-2018 09:53 AM
JuanPeralta1
New Contributor III

Does anyone know about the new AR / VR features? I am looking for some documentation or guide from ESRI.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkDostal
Esri Contributor

The Runtime AR/VR program is a private beta.  You can send a request to join the beta program via email to: ArcGISRuntimeARVRBeta@esri.com.

Thank you for your interest in AR/VR!

Mark

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MarkDostal
Esri Contributor

Thank you for your question!  The AR/VR in the ArcGIS Runtime is currently part of the Esri Early Adopter program, available here:  Welcome to our Feedback Community 

There you can find the download for the AR/VR Beta, documentation and sample code to get you up and running.

If you have more questions, please let us know!

Mark

0 Kudos
JuanPeralta1
New Contributor III

Mark, thanks for your answer.

I've logged in the ESRI Early Adopter portal but I cannot find anything related to the AR/VR in the ArcGIS Runtime. Looking at available opportunities I only see one about Survey 123. Even looking for "runtime" I find nothing. Am I missing anyting?

ESRI Early Adopter screenshot

Juan

0 Kudos
MarkDostal
Esri Contributor

I'm looking in to what you need to do to get access.

MarkDostal
Esri Contributor

The Runtime AR/VR program is a private beta.  You can send a request to join the beta program via email to: ArcGISRuntimeARVRBeta@esri.com.

Thank you for your interest in AR/VR!

Mark

EmilianoPetrelli
New Contributor III

Hi Mark,

Do you know the roadmap to know when this fucntionality will be available as final version?

Thanks in advance

Emiliano

0 Kudos
RexHansen
Esri Contributor

Hi Emiliano,  

We plan to include this functionality in a public ArcGIS Runtime release in 2019.  Ideally a release earlier in the year.  Please let us know if you have a project that requires delivery of a native app for use in production that uses AR and/or VR functionality in ArcGIS Runtime.   We would be interested in timeline and scope of use.  

Thanks

-Rex

0 Kudos