Migrating from 10.2.8-1 to 100.4.0 in android

Jump to solution
03-29-2019 04:21 AM
AhsanApp
New Contributor III

I am facing problems in migration from older to newer version of Esri maps. This problem didn't arise when I tried to run it on a test project where I never included the older sdk of Esri. The problem is that when I add the newer dependency and remove the old one it seems to be working fine but on runtime when it tries to inflate the runtime version map from xml it throws an error.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity

android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #182: Binary XML file line #182: Error inflating class com.esri.arcgisruntime.mapping.view.MapView

Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #182: Binary XML file line #182: Error inflating class com.esri.arcgisruntime.mapping.view.MapView
Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #182: Error inflating class com.esri.arcgisruntime.mapping.view.MapView
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file tnMVBDjuD2icZChUilHp6A==/split_lib_resources_apk.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a,

v8a,/system/lib64]]] couldn't find "libruntimecore.so"

I have tried to refresh all Gradle dependencies of the project, performed clean build and rebuilt project but nothing worked.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AhsanApp
New Contributor III

I removed a certain dependency from my app which fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AhsanApp
New Contributor III

I removed a certain dependency from my app which fixed the issue.

0 Kudos