Failed to create replica

05-31-2017 07:37 AM
PedroFrancisco_de_Sousa_Neto
New Contributor II

I'm following this steps to sync a database, Sync offline edits—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android | ArcGIS for Developers .

But I can't realize where I need to put the parameters [1] on android code [2]. And I think that I'm getting error on ArcGIS log because I'm not using this parameters right [3].

How can I fix this?

See prints in attachment, please.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlexanderNohe1
Occasional Contributor III

Placing that info in the headers of the request configuration will not get you the output you seek as this would modify every header that you send to ArcGIS Online.  Instead, I encourage you to look at the GenerateGeodatabaseParameters since this will allow you to modify the arguments through class methods:

GenerateGeodatabaseParameters| arcgis-android 

0 Kudos
PedroFrancisco_de_Sousa_Neto
New Contributor II

My error happens inside:

if (geodatabaseSyncTask.getLoadStatus() == LoadStatus.FAILED_TO_LOAD) {       dealWithException(geodatabaseSyncTask.getLoadError());

}

from Sync offline edits—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android | ArcGIS for Developers  (method createGeodatabaseSyncTask())

So, I've tried to execute the method generateGeodatabaseParameters() before createGeodatabaseSyncTask() but I've got a excpetion with:

Cause: Feature service is not loaded, it needs to be loaded before passed into the sync task.

How can I proceed?

0 Kudos