Not downloading Jeddah offline map in android sdk ?

11-04-2019 10:23 PM
NishidhKhanapara
New Contributor

Hello,

Recently i am working on downloading offline map in jeddah,but i am getting some error like "Error while handling create server job export Tiles. Job error 498 Invalid token.".

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nicholas-Furness
Esri Regular Contributor

Is this the same question as The specified discussion was not found. 

Edit: I see the other question has now been deleted. So I assume it is the same question. Please refrain from posting duplicate questions. If you have more information to add to a question, edit the original question or post a reply directly to it.

NishidhKhanapara
New Contributor

But,what is your answer sir in this question.

0 Kudos
Nicholas-Furness
Esri Regular Contributor

It's impossible to provide an accurate answer with the information you've provided. As a pointer, this appears to be a permissions issue. "Invalid Token" means that the credentials used to authenticate the app to take the map offline are not suitable for doing so (perhaps the token expired), in this case for a tile service (possibly the basemap?).

But with no information about the map, the owner of the map, the layers in the map and the owner(s) of those layers, nor any information on how you are authenticating your app to take the map offline, it's impossible to give any more info.

0 Kudos