Select to view content in your preferred language

MapView from .mmpk not loading during navigating after rotate

09-27-2022 01:14 AM
AnnaSzkibiel
Emerging Contributor

Hello, I'm developing a navigation app using ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android - 100.15.0 version. During navigation when navigation pan mode is used after map is rotated automatically part of map is not loaded for around 10 seconds - it looks like it's clipped from the previous extent. Only point layers are visible. When I'm manually moving and rotating map, it is loading very quickly. Also, with navigation pan mode, when map is moving, not rotating, it also works fine.

Is it possible to somehow refresh this MapView at RouteTrackerListener?

Also, during navigating, sometimes I'm having an issue with app crashing with error: "Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -1 (SI_QUEUE)". Sometimes before this error there is another: "FORTIFY: pthread_mutex_lock called on a destroyed mutex". Is this related to the fact that I'm using vector map? I'm afraid it might be too complex. There are 33 layers and some of them are labelled.

Edit:

Changing ArcGIS Runtime version to 100.14.0 seems to solve the issue with rotating. Map is uploading very quickly.
I didn't investigate long enough to state, that it's solving the app crash with Fatal Signal.

0 Kudos
0 Replies