Trying to add a new event feature class to ALRS

05-11-2022 07:59 PM
KathleenMohla1
New Contributor II

Hello, Our LRS was migrated into Roads and Highways for ArcGIS Pro over a year ago. Several HPMS event feature classes were also setup. Migration was done by a contractor and that contract has long expired so I lack access to the expertise that could point me in the right direction. I've been able to create an empty event feature class in the ALRS, but the properties under the Manage category do not match other HPMS event feature classes; namely, the Versioning type which I know should be Branch, but the radio button for Traditional is selected. If it were set up correctly, my plan was to use the Append Events tool in order to populate this event feature class within the ALRS. BTW, I'm working in a TEST environment and am relatively new to this aspect of Roads and Highways.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JordanM_Support
Esri Contributor

Hi @KathleenMohla1 ,

If you are still looking for a solution, you will need to unregister the Event table as traditionally versioned (https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/geodatabases/overview/register-a-dataset-as-branc...) and then will need to ensure that the Geodatabase Connection Property is set to Branch Versioned before enabling Branch Versioning on the Event table.

Are you seeing any other differences between the HPMS event table created by yourself vs. the contractor?

0 Kudos