Roadway Reporter documentation for ArcGIS Enterprise 11 is glitching

Jump to solution
08-21-2022 05:31 PM
GraemeBrowning_Aurizon
Occasional Contributor II

I was hoping to review the latest (ArcGIS Enterprise 11) documentation for the Roadway Reporter.

To reach it using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome I first went to this URL:

https://enterprise.arcgis.com/en/roads-highways/latest/event-editor/what-is-event-editor.htm

and that took me to the latest Event Editor documentation without a problem.

However, as soon as a clicked the Roadway Reporter tab to see that instead:

GraemeBrowning_Aurizon_0-1661128078091.png

I was confronted by a "glitching" page that seemed to be struggling to load.

Is anyone/everyone else seeing the same thing?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmitHazra
Esri Contributor

The Roadway Reporter web app product  is only supported with Location Referencing Solutions services published from ArcMap 10.8.x releases and earlier. This product is not supported using ArcGIS Pro LR services. As a workaround, leverage Overlay Events to generate dynamic segmentation overlay outputs. These outputs may be used in other reporting and dashboard applications.

-amit@esri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AmitHazra
Esri Contributor

The Roadway Reporter web app product  is only supported with Location Referencing Solutions services published from ArcMap 10.8.x releases and earlier. This product is not supported using ArcGIS Pro LR services. As a workaround, leverage Overlay Events to generate dynamic segmentation overlay outputs. These outputs may be used in other reporting and dashboard applications.

-amit@esri

0 Kudos
MichaelClement
New Contributor II

@AmitHazra Are there plans on updating Roadway Reporter to work with ArcGIS Pro LR services?