Shapefile after intersection returns emty file

04-15-2010 01:05 AM
DeepikaSingh
New Contributor
After clearing rest cache I succeeded in getting esriJobSucceeded .
But the resultant shapefile after intersection is empty (it contains all the resultant attributes after join but no values).
My model executes successfully from ArcCatelog->model -> Run entire model option. Even the resultant shape file also contains relevant data after join. All my intermediate and output shapefiles are placed in Inetpub->wwwroot.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
RaviNarayanan
Esri Contributor
After clearing rest cache I succeeded in getting esriJobSucceeded .
But the resultant shapefile after intersection is empty (it contains all the resultant attributes after join but no values).
My model executes successfully from ArcCatelog->model -> Run entire model option. Even the resultant shape file also contains relevant data after join. All my intermediate and output shapefiles are placed in Inetpub->wwwroot.

Which version (beta 2 or pre-release) are you using?

There was a bug in beta 2 which sounds related to this behavior: "NIM052852: When using REST API to clip and extract data using the Geoprocessing Service Data extraction toolbox, the extracted data contains no features."  was causing input feature set to become empty. This has been addressed in 10.0 pre-release.

Thanks
Ravi
0 Kudos