I want to read all features using REST-API

03-31-2018 09:27 AM
O_MSBU
by
New Contributor

Hello All,

I'm looking for REST-API where I can query all features under our Esri server: 

It seems like I can do on each feature layer, but I'm also looking to get all features under my server:.. 

I appreciate quick responses: Thank you..

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If I understand what you are asking, there is no meta-query interface that allows you to query across multiple/all services with one call.  Looking at the Resource hierarchy—ArcGIS REST API: Services Directory | ArcGIS for Developers,  querying capabilities are only available for services or layers within services.  If you want to query all the records behind all the services on a GIS server, you will need to enumerate all of the services and then query against each other.

XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

If it is your server, I assume that you have access to the server (the folder structure which is part of the ArcGIS Server installation). If the data was published to ArcGIS Server with the option to upload the data, it will be part of the service directory and it will be faster to copy the data from there instead of doing multiple REST requests.  

If for some reason you need to download the data using REST requests, you can also have a look at the tool developed byJake Skinner and available here: https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-6496-download-arcgis-online-feature-service-or-arcgis-server-fea...