Enable Feature Access in Query Layer SDO_Geometry

08-21-2015 02:10 PM
AlexanderMena
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have a query layer that I need publish as a feature service with capabilities (Feature Access, create, update delete) on ArcGIS for Server.

When I publish the services only with capabilities of Mapping, the service work fine. When I activate capabilities of Feature Access I get a error 00134

on the service editor (Analyse).

I followed the recommendation's blog "http://blogs.esri.com/esri/supportcenter/2014/04/08/the-evolution-of-query-layers/"

This is a example of my SQL Query Layer.

select IDE_EVENTO, IDE_ELEMENTO, NOM_GENERACION, NOM_AREA, NUM_CLIENTES_ESPECIALES, NUM_OTROS_CLIENTES, NUM_KVA_NOSUMINISTRADOS,

VLR_COSTOENERGIANOSUMINISTRADA, GEO_COORDENADA, IDE_ESTADO_TRAFOS, CLASSID, REVISIONNUMBER

from DMSEPM.DMST_GIS_EVENTO

--Only one table

--No clause Where

;

Note: I added a column auto increment ObjectID without result.

Environment:

ArcGIS for Desktop 10.3.1,  ArcGIS for Server 10.3, Data Base is Oracle 11g with SDO_Geometry.

What I need for publish the Query Layer as a feature service for Edit Rest API.

Thank you for your Help

1 Reply
AlexanderMena
New Contributor II

Well, several thing that we could consider:

1. The workflows are intended for databases that do not have the geodatabase system repository tables populated.

My DB has a system repository tables populated. Solution: I changed it to SDO_Geometry only.

2. The table has unique constraint over one column different to ObjectID. Solution: I deleted all constraint, except those relation with ObjectID.

With the changes above, was possible publish and make editing over the feature services without a problem.

Best Regard.