Can't get ResultImageLayer

05-17-2011 01:08 PM
CharlesSmith1
New Contributor
Hi all,

I am unable to get a ResultImageLayer.

I can get a GPFeatureRecordSetLayer using ResultData and add the feature geometries individually.

I am using ArcServer 10.1 so it is not a pre-release problem.

I can see the map service that accompanies the geoprocessing service and the legend / symbology in this map service.

I am doing this with the JavaScriptAPI.

Using Firefox I see a ???500 Internal Server Error??? but there is no other messages.

Could be as simple as my call:

gp2.getResultImageLayer(jobInfo.jobId, "Test01", imageParameters, addGPServiceResult2, errorProcessing)

function addGPServiceResult2(gpImageLayer) {
   map.addLayer(gpImageLayer);
}

I???m not sure what the ParameterName ???Test01??? should refer to although I???ve tried ever possibility that seemed reasonable.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Charles
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardWatson
Frequent Contributor
Look at the rest end point log as well.  You can adjust the level of detail in the rest.config file.

See REST API Logging at the bottom:

http://help.arcgis.com/en/arcgisserver/10.0/apis/rest/config.html
0 Kudos
ArokiyaJoseph
New Contributor III
Hi all,

I am unable to get a ResultImageLayer.

I can get a GPFeatureRecordSetLayer using ResultData and add the feature geometries individually.

I am using ArcServer 10.1 so it is not a pre-release problem.

I can see the map service that accompanies the geoprocessing service and the legend / symbology in this map service.

I am doing this with the JavaScriptAPI.

Using Firefox I see a �??500 Internal Server Error�?� but there is no other messages.

Could be as simple as my call:

gp2.getResultImageLayer(jobInfo.jobId, "Test01", imageParameters, addGPServiceResult2, errorProcessing)

function addGPServiceResult2(gpImageLayer) {
   map.addLayer(gpImageLayer);
}

I�??m not sure what the ParameterName �??Test01�?� should refer to although I�??ve tried ever possibility that seemed reasonable.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Charles

Charles,

I'm assuming you must have resolved this problem. But, 'test01' is the name of the output parameter.
0 Kudos